[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here a childish ungrateful little shit? I fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Anyone else here a childish ungrateful little shit? I fucking hate myself

>When I was a kid mother used to cook me alphabet soup
>If I could spell the desert I wanted she would make it for me
>Was the best part of my childhood
>Today she notices how depressed I have been
>Makes me some alphabet soup as a nice reminder
>Tells me to spell whatever I want and I can have it to cheer me up
>Get angry at this for some reason
>Sit and carefully spell out the word 'pussy'
>place the letters on the table very carefully so she can read it
>tell her to never make such shit food again
>tell her I will never get a girlfriend when I eat baby food
>go and throw the food into the bin
>walk back to my room

She hasnt' made a noise in 3 hours lads. I feel really bad.
>>
>>28743356
Go and apologise you fucking manchild. I don't care how scary or awkward it is. That bitch loves you more than life itself and you've hurt her in a way that no-one else ever could.

Go make things right. Right fucking now.
>>
Go and give your mom an apology, dummy.
>>
literally what's wrong with you, fucking fedora edgelords i swear
i hope you made this up
>>
Say you're sorry asshole
>>
Go apologize to her and tell her you made a mistake because you are very lonely and having a very hard time coping with it. Tell her you love her and need help.
>>
>>28743356
>Makes me some alphabet soup as a nice reminder
>Tells me to spell whatever I want and I can have it to cheer me up
>Get angry at this for some reason
>Sit and carefully spell out the word 'pussy'
fucking hilarious
but yeah you're a cunt anon
>>
had a gr8 laff desu but you should probably apologise
>>
dude you fucked up big time. fine, you reflected on what you did, posted about it, now go fucking apologize. seriously. i beg you.
>>
>>28743356
>tfw Anon finds his mum in her bed with a bottle of pills because she couldn't give her son a happy life.
>>
>anon goes in to apologize
>his mom is spread eagle naked on the bed
>take me anon
>??????
>>
>>28743356
>>28743567

This ^
She's probably gonna give you the succ and
let you play with her pink bits; she can't contain the silence and sexual tension for much longer, she's wet af.
>>
>>28743387
>>28743421
>>28743443
>>28743449
>>28743451
>>28743435
>>28743459
>>28743489
Sometimes this place is half bad. You should apologize anon, It won't hurt you. But it'll hurt her if you don't.
>>
>>28743821
ISN'T HALF BAD*
>>
Dont go apologize, just kill yourself you spiteful stunted faggot shit. You even took the time to fake remorse, the sooner your mom gets over your loss the better.
>>
god youre the cunt friend that i wanted absolutely nothing to do with is primary school. but youre a man. anon fuck you i hope your mother never speaks to you again.
>>
>>28743356
Just call her a slut and say she if she was really willing to make anything you wanted that she should've made her cooter materialise on your thick throbbing cock.
>>
>>28743356
Best greentext in the past year
>>
>>28743356
You seriously fucked up. Go apologise you absolute retard.
>>
OP here, I went to apologise and thought it would be cute to pick the pasta shapes out of the bin to spell sorry. She walked in on me rooting through the bin and I think she thought I was trying to insult her more because she started crying and is now in her room sobbing.
>>
>>28744250
This cant be real. THIS CANT BE FUCKING REAL
>>
>>28744250
jesus christ dude
just explain what you were trying to do and go max damage control
>>
>>28744250
j-just show her what you were really doing anon

also, top kek
>>
>REEE
>MOMMY WOMMY I WANT PUSSY NOT BENDY TENDIES
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WANT PUSSY NOW
>WANT GIRLFRIEND REEEE
>MOMMY WHY DONT I HAVE GF

Man, I'm glad I'm not you. I'm a housebound recluse of nearly a decade and I'm glad I am not you.
>>
>>28744250
Goddamn, how shitty a human can you be? Seriously, "Mom, I'm sorry." That's it. All you had to do and you managed to fuck it up. Good jorb , retard.
>>
>>28744250
Go there and apologize and explain.
>>
>>28743356
>When I was a kid mother used to cook me alphabet soup
>If I could spell the desert I wanted she would make it for me

That's actually a clever bit of parenting, when you think about it.

Well, OP, that's a pretty brutal story. But if nothing else, it provides a very important learning experience. It is crucial for anyone walking the wizard way to never, under any circumstance, reveal how much it hurts you. You may not have license to live like other people do, but you still have to live with those other people. If you are honest about a kind of hurt few can understand, you'll alienate them all in short order. Your parents will feel nothing but hurt for a child that they have no power to remedy. Friends will grow frustrated with your self-pity and abandon you.

So if your situation has depressed you, you need to make excuses. If your parents visit you, or you visit them, tell them you are just tired from a hard week at work or something like that. This is something they can relate to, after all. Do your best to enjoy conversations with your friends and, in doing so, forget your unhappiness when speaking to them. Do a good enough job, and they'll be unable to discern your pain and continue talking to you.

However, we all need a way of venting to others, to be sure. Self-deprecatory humor is a good way of being honest without scaring others away. A clown who is crying on the inside remains tolerable as long as he is willing to laugh on the outside.

Who could ever hate a laughing clown, regardless of how ugly and miserable he actually is beneath his costume?
>>
Interested in the outcome of this, top kek
>>
Fuck the pasta topped trash can and die
>>
File: top secret.png (38 KB, 200x131) Image search: [Google]
top secret.png
38 KB, 200x131
What are you doing posting on /r9k/?

She's waiting to deliver your dessert m8
>>
>want mom to die so I can kill myself
>have this fantasy where it'll feel like some grand unburdening, everything will finally feel alright and all of this encroaching darkness in my psyche will disappear
>know it's pretty much bullshit, when she dies I'll be in the same state I was before except now no one genuinely gives a shit about me and I'll be completely alone
>still can't help feeling that way

I just want to feel like I have a choice in whether or not I can continue this life and I want to know that everyone around me is okay with whatever I choose. I feel like I'm being held hostage, but it's not her who's truly doing it, I'm the one who's holding myself hostage for reasons that I haven't thought enough about to figure out.

Oh and also I ate her leftover chinese food a few days ago.
>>
>>28743356
Oh man OP just fucking go up to her and apologize. Tell her you love the idea and that you love her and that whatever you did was just a product of your frustration. She'll understand.
>>
Best bait thread I've seen in a long time. About time this board got a quality post.
>>
>>28744250
Holy fucking shit. How did you fuck this up?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x217
>grandma gets me a toy I didn't want when I was little
>throw it across the room
>look up at grandma
>pure hatred in her eyes
I didn't even get to apologize before she died why did I have to remember this
>>
>>28744341
this m8
spell it out on a paper plate or something, then bring the plate to her room
then explain why you did what you did
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.