[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>catch feelings for a girl >we talk a lot, flirt sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: 1422048264879.jpg (37 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1422048264879.jpg
37 KB, 400x447
>catch feelings for a girl
>we talk a lot, flirt sometimes
>think things are going well for me for once
>her ex is one of my friends
>tell him that I'm going to be going for her
>he doesn't care because he's "just talking to her right now"
>weeks pass
>he gets worried I'm going to take her because she's his fallback girl
>he steps up his game trying to get her away from me
>he tells my other friend that he could go out with her just to fuck with me
>meanwhile I'm still having fun being her friend
>while he's telling her that his feelings are back
>even though he cheated on her last year and has been talking to other girls throughout this whole thing
>he tells her that I'm into her, it makes things really awkward between us
>fast forward to Friday
>she tells me that she just wants to be friends
>goes out on a date with him the next day (last night)
>they both post happy emojis on Twitter today
What's wrong with me robots? I'm better than him in every aspect. He's a limp wristed weeb. Literally the most they did when they were dating was kiss one time. She's absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing personality. And I mean actual 10/10, not like the 10/10s that some of the other robots here pick. I never felt so much chemistry with a girl before. He's a piece of shit and she knows it. Maybe my problem is that I'm just not >him.
>>
Protip: That guy is not your friend.
>>
>>28742948
He wasn't anymore the second I heard him say that about going out with her just to fuck with me.
>>
>>28742969
How long were you flirting with her for without asking her on a date?
>>
>>28743008
A few weeks. I didn't ask her out because her friends told me I should just take things slow and be her friend first.
>>
>>28743046
That should've been your signal to fuck off, tbqh. Her friends basically just repeat what she says to them.
>>
Baseball bat the cunt in the kneecaps
>>
>>28742929
Get her to cheat on him.
>>
>>28742929
Cuck her and fuck your "friend".
>>
>>28742929
>>they both post happy emojis on Twitter today
>>
>>28743205
I know what that implies, but I know for a fact they didn't fuck. At the most they might've kissed last night. Even that makes me feel like shit.
>>
>flirts with girls
>have friends
>have friends with post emojis on twitter
Normie scum
>>
>>28743297
>m-muh secret club rules
>>
>>28743319
No, he's right. Gtfo.
Also what the fuck do you want here? Pity? Want advice? Here's some. You're an asshole. You're the bad guy. You don't try to fuck your buddies ex, you piece of shit.
>>
>>28743297
I've never so much as held a girls hand before. I have friends, and I'm grateful for that, but I'm still a failure of a person.

>>28743319
Fuck off to reddit faggot
>>
beat his ass lol and ignore the ho
>>
>>28743354
I'm not op, calm down.
>>
>>28743354
he's not the guys buddy, and op does what the fuck he wants
>>
>>28743414
>her ex is one of my friends

Oh it blew up in his face. Poor guy won't get to fuck his friends ex. I feel so bad for him.

Fuck off.
>>
>>28743354
Okay you fucking faggot, if you wanna make assumptions here. When I told him I was going to try with her he didn't give a shit. I told him if he really wanted to get back with her I'd leave her alone. He didn't care, he was looking at other girls. When he said he'd go out with her just to fuck with me that's when I flushed that friend shit down the drain and went full throttle for her.

>>28743456
You seem pretty bitter. Make your own thread about what's on your mind instead of blowing up in mine.
>>
File: 1463353226173.jpg (259 KB, 667x800) Image search: [Google]
1463353226173.jpg
259 KB, 667x800
>he trusted 3DPD again
Serves him right
>>
>>28743456
he still could fuck her, nigga has free will. does what he wants with no remorse. he could fuck her and film it tie the faggot up and force him to watch it. if he gets his shit together figures out how to dominate/be more confident whatever it is he's missing he could accomplish that
>>
thats the most normie story I heard all day
>>
>>28743483
The worst part about this is you think you're in the right. You're a shit friend, like >>28743354 said you're a shit friend, you don't go for your friends ex. It's an unspoken rule.
>>
>>28743456
i don't feel bad for him either i could give a shit i just want to help him. you could do the same thing you fat piece of lard
>>
>Flirt and talk for weeks
>doesnt ask out
why?
>>
>>28743538
women like when you break rules it's called being a real nigga that takes what's his
>>
>>28743561
Hoes before bros
>>
>>28743538
What part of "I told him and he didn't care" don't you understand?
>>
>>28743585
If you honestly think you can shack up with a buddies ex and he wont be affected then you're a retard
>>
>>28743483
It doesn't fucking matter! You don't try to fuck your friends ex! They have a history. They have a past. It's going to be fucking weird for him. Would you like to see your ex fucking your friend? You don't do it if he says it's fine. You don't ask at all. No wonder that bitch won't fuck you, you're a prick.

Also normie gtfo.
>>
>>28743613
Thank you! Fuck this guy.
>>
>>28742929
Why the fuck did you become her friend?
>>
Exogamy, bro. Date girls outside your social circle. Makes breakups easier too.
>>
Some girls will simply not be attracted to you, despite how well you get along. It's not easy to accept but it's the harsh truth.
>>
>>28743613
>>28743617
You two get all of your views of normal human friendship from movies. OP said that the guy didn't give a shit, OP said he would have left her alone if he said something, and he's not even his friend anymore. OP got a crush on a girl and you expect him to just ignore it because of some imaginary "bro code" you read about on reddit? Fuck off.
>>28743630
Nice samefag
>>
>>28743687
I know, and it sucks. Last night I couldn't stop thinking about them together, and it was killing me inside.
>>
>>28743694
It's not a fucking bro code. You can't try to fuck your friends ex wife or girlfriend. Jesus.
>>
>>28743694
I guess it depends how much you value that friendship. If you start dating your friends ex you will be hurting him
>>
>>28743747
>>28743770
He was only my friend for about 6 months, and I never see him in real life anyway because he's going to another college. The dude cheated on her anyway. The only reason that he has been trying to get back with her lately is because she was his fallback girl and I presented a threat to that.
>>
>>28743483
And one more thing. You think your friend got back with a girl he was with just to spite you? Because she's his "fallback chick"? They have feelings for each other you dumb motherfucker. Leave them the fuck alone
>>
>>28743904
Maybe you're right. God I'm just really jealous of him. He can do anything and she'll still love him. Fucking kill me. I'll be honest here anon I appreciate you doing more than just replying "man that sucks" and posting a picture of wojack. I don't want an echo chamber that'll only make me feel worse.
>>
>>28742929
If you felt chemistry then you could have made a move.

Your friend is more of a man than you because he tried to get what he wanted instead of being a pussy too scared to try incase it went wrong.
>>
>>28743904
You're just encouraging him to be more beta you loser

"Uh oh I better not ever go for a woman who has history with any men incase they both have feelings for each other, I don't deserve to get in their way"

You self-sabotaging pussy loser
>>
>>28744033
There we go.
It's not about a bro code.
People normally don't get involved with a friends ex because it's messy and complicated, for everyone. Someone was going to get hurt. This time it was you. You got sucked into an on again off again situation. She was never yours IDK if that makes you feel better or worse.

I went off on you because the thought of some guy I know or trust being with my ex enrages me.
>>
>weeks pass
This was your problem, you spineless faggot: you took too long. The gaps between you falling for her, you telling your so-called "friend" about it, and you asking her out should not have been WEEKS, maybe five days at most.

Instead, you gave that prick more time to scheme and fester about how to sabotage your efforts, and you let whatever you had between you and her wane. Next time, strike while the iron's hot, and put YOUR feelings as a priority as opposed to some Judas'
>>
>>28744105
pls bby no bully

And yes throw yourself into the drama fest that is your buddy's recently singled ex. It worked great for op. Who knows it might work out, then you get to picture your friends dick in her vagina. If you really piss him off, and you will, he might send you pics so you won't have to imagine.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.