[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather be a happy normie or a depressed robot? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462971802176-s4s.png (257 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1462971802176-s4s.png
257 KB, 500x331
Would you rather be a happy normie or a depressed robot?

I'm not as depressed as most robots but I'm starting to envy normies that are happy, have a good job, have a good relationship, etc.
>>
Are you fucking retarded that's like asking would you rather be rich or poor. With these kinds of questions, it needs to be a tough choice. Fucking idiot.
>>
Who the fuck want's to be depressed? Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>28742730
I wouldn't put it as harshly as this guy but yeah OP that's a dumb fucking question

I'd rather be the most brainless chad idiot than the person I am right now.
>>
>I'm not as depressed as most robots
you're either depressed or you're not
stop confusing being sad sometimes for having an actual medical disorder you edgy teenage faggots
>>
>>28742766
Depressed is an emotion. Depression is the mental disorder.
>>
>>28742515
I'd like to board this hate train. You fucked up, OP. Gtfo and never post again, you underaged fag.
>>
>>28742945
hope this is bait
>>
>>28742515
I see why you would ask this question, but it's not a good one. We make fun of normies all the time when really it's a sour grapes situation. We aren't normalfags so we take pride in being the robots that we are. However, if given the choice, I would say everyone would rather be a happy normalfag than be a depressed robot.
>>
File: DXNBmZO.jpg (15 KB, 540x569) Image search: [Google]
DXNBmZO.jpg
15 KB, 540x569
>>28742515
I hope you get full blown depression after reading these replies. Also AIDS.
>>
>>28742515
I'd rather be a depressed normie than a depressed robot famalam
>>
>>28742515
depression is cool XD
>>
> would you rather cut your head off or win a million dollars?

You're a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>28743676
Do you prefer the weather in the summer or the weather in the winter while a million fire ants hatch inside the shaft of your penis?
>>
OP, judging by your shitty post you're probably 14-15 year old kid who went on ifunny and took the ironic memes too seriously and wants to be as original as possible, so he decided to come here. You also probably watch fucking Wilfred or something that glorifies mental disorders as being original. You also probably listened to Death Grips after hearing about it here and think they're the greatest even though you listen to them only so you can deviate yourself from mainstream culture to hopefully fit in here and not get detected as underage.

Please, for your own good, fuck off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.