[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you save /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18
File: 1463925824584(1).jpg (43 KB, 506x267) Image search: [Google]
1463925824584(1).jpg
43 KB, 506x267
Who do you save /r9k/?
>>
I have no friends so the bottom track would be empty and I have no reason to pull the lever.
>>
>>28742507
no one with a "tulpa" would have that many friends, I doubt any friends for that matter.
>>
I don't have a tulpa and I don't have close friends, so I'd probably tie myself to the tracks desu.
>>
>Friends
What do you think I am, some kind of normie or something?
>>
What the fuck is a Tulpa 2bh?
>>
>>28742613
an imaginary friend for adults, but they don't call it that because they like to feel less autistic
>>
File: robotmindset.png (271 KB, 1914x828) Image search: [Google]
robotmindset.png
271 KB, 1914x828
I'm not taking responsibility for anything, anon; that's how you lose.
>>
>>28742752
Pull it, because universalization. If everybody does what I did, there are four deaths instead of five. If somebody doesn't pull the lever, it's not my fault.
>>
>>28742613
self-inflicted schizophrenia
>>
>>28742752
Wow what a question

Il pull the lever of course. Anyone sane will pull it too.

We saved 4x5 people and sacrificed 4. Pretty good outcome desu
>>
>>28742752
This is literally game theory m8
>>
File: Yukino.jpg (117 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Yukino.jpg
117 KB, 1440x810
>>28742507

she wouldn't get stuck in that situation.

If she did I've probably already lost my mind completely
>>
What friends?

Considering this is r9k, you should have put parents or something instead.
>>
>>28742507
>implying i have 5 close friends
>>
File: 1462911067102.jpg (53 KB, 680x406) Image search: [Google]
1462911067102.jpg
53 KB, 680x406
>>28742507
I love trolley problems
>>
Honestly question should be reworked to

>One Chad who bullied you
> Five Stacies who said no when you asked them out.

Better robot question, who lives chad or the Stacies?
>>
File: Innocent.png (77 KB, 506x447) Image search: [Google]
Innocent.png
77 KB, 506x447
I thought I had more, guess I only had two
>>
File: 341234235637347345968576.png (29 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
341234235637347345968576.png
29 KB, 382x379
Someone r8 my amazing OC pls
>>
File: UgLvELI.jpg (295 KB, 830x1032) Image search: [Google]
UgLvELI.jpg
295 KB, 830x1032
jykfuytu,yj
>>
Please keep going with this shit, these trolley images are fucking hilarious.
>>
>>28742995
radical/10
>>
>>28742905
>implying I have the confidence for 5 rejections in a lifetime

Once was enough. Now I'm back with mummy
>>
>>28743079
Sorry mate can't have it be one Stacie, would encourage the orbiters to save her.
>>
File: mmm trolely legs.png (84 KB, 667x582) Image search: [Google]
mmm trolely legs.png
84 KB, 667x582
>>28743062
something originalino palie-o's
>>
OP here, my trolley question was a legitimate one. I'm wondering how much /r9k/ loves their tulpas or are they even robots.
>>
>>28742793
Interesting angle, but yes that's true. We are all responsible for the lives we failed to save.
>>
>>28743108
Your mistake was assuming that people on /r9k/ have close friends
>>
>>28743094
Then Chad would take her mind off situation afterwards
>>
Both of those tracks are empty for me.
>>
walk away
don't take on that liability
>>
>>28742507
it's pointless anyway
>>
File: 200_s.gif (57 KB, 309x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
57 KB, 309x200
I WANT TO MAKE A TULPA BUT I AM SCARED.

I WANNA CUDDLE HER AND HOLD HANDS, BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY GUIDES ON THE FORUMS TO START.

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER THAT I AM LEGIT SCARED OF THINGS, I ALWAYS FIND CONTRADICTORY INFO.

REEEE I NEED A CUTE TULPA GF TO CUDDLE.
>>
File: trolleyMadness.png (1 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
trolleyMadness.png
1 MB, 1000x3000
Apparently it was two images, so shh you didn't see anything the first time
>>
>>28742885
how could you do the totally sick loop-da-loop when you're not in the trolley ?
>>
There's an out of control trolley speeding towards four workers. Three of them are cannibalistic serial killers. One of them is a brilliant cancer researcher. You have the ability to pull a lever and change the trolley's path so it hits just one person. She is a brilliant cannibalistic serial killing cancer researcher who only kills lesser cancer researchers. 14% of these researchers are Nazi-sympathizers, and 25% don't use turning signals when they drive. Speaking of which, in this world, Hitler is still alive, but he's dying of cancer.
>>
>thread assuming we have friends or waifu
wat
>>
>>28742905

>save Chad
>Chad fucks me in the ass as thanks
>have new alpha bf to take care of me
>>
>>28743500
just be yourself anon, you might find a girl eventually.
>>
>>28743531
hahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA
oh that's sad
what has become of this place I once knew?
>>
File: just be yourself.jpg (116 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself.jpg
116 KB, 805x556
>>28743531
yeahno
that doesn't work
>>
File: 1463644605690.jpg (71 KB, 766x766) Image search: [Google]
1463644605690.jpg
71 KB, 766x766
>>28743551
>>28743589

not recognizing that ironic level post?, do you even abstract thinking?
is anon on another entity level of irony?
>>
>>28743589
lol I'm saving that pic
>>
>>28743615
It's hard to tell anymore with all the normieposting. There are a lot of people here now who just don't get this kind of life.
>>
>>28742507
Leave the lever at the middle forcing the train to crash to a stop
People will be injured but no deaths
>>
>>28742836

so is your tulpa yukino?

How does that work out?

I might have to make a yui tulpa at this rate
>>
>>28743661
There are now six people in the train
>>
>>28742905
Depends on my mood. If I'm rational then pull because my odds increase to get laid. Not too much but enough to warrant justifiable murder. If I feel like realizing my vengeance on the world kill everyone and rape some girl. They're tied so fuck gives.
>>
>>28743334

tulpa.info

not that you want to walk into the shitpile that is /trash/, but they have a tulpa general there if you want to ask people questions.

Tulpa threads are always plagued with mentally ill attention whores, and its hard to say who actually has a tulpa and who is just there for some weird sense of rp community
>>
>>28743806
>who is just there for some weird sense of rp community
all of them
>>
>>28743806
I have gone to the tula thread, in trash, they always ignore my legit doubts.

also I go into that tulpa.info but I can't undearstand which guide to read for real new start, they always assume that i know things that I don't.

always find contradictory info about my fear of fucking up tulpa and tulpa fears.

is such a contradictory abstract world.
>>
>>28743888
Hey anon, perhaps I can help. I have read about it for over 500 hours, have had my own tulpa for over a year, and am currently working on a book about it even. I can answer pretty much any question you have under the sun, what is it that you want to know? Anyone else is welcome to ask questions too.
>>
I don't have a Tulpa and a Tulpa couldn't be hurt by a train
>>
>>28743960
do you have an email or something like that?
I wanna talk serious and it would be nice to exchange emails.
>>
>>28743952
me equivoque weon culiao, teni saber po, que es tulpa, no tula, relaja la raja weon.
>>
>>28743973
I have a skype, r9kitsune is the name of it, it's my throwaway for internet peeps. Anything you need to know I could tell you, and I have been around the community for years and approached it with a skeptical mindset when I started. I'm happy I worked clean through my own skepticism, it was the best decision I ever made (besides getting sober).
>>
>>28743960
ok then What is the meaning of life?
>>
>>28744007
hey anon I will add you ok, but please tell me you wont post our conversations and things like that, I wanna really know, but I ama afraid of cyberbullying.
>>
>>28744011
Mira vos, que me equivoque boludo, te explico si?, queria escribir tulpa, mira que se me fue la puta p de la concha de la lora, de donde sos?
>>
>>28744050
no I won't post our conversations. Why would someone even do that? If tulpas were the embarrassment, I would imagine that I would be the one who would get embarrassed given how much I know about it. That username is associated with a trip that talks about tulpas 30% of the time it's posted.
>>
File: 1461806743637.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1461806743637.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>28743888

well from my understanding to get started you want to

>create a "wonderland" inside your head (this just means a place where you can sit with your minds eye, it can be anything you want, a forest, a library, etc, etc, just something you can sit with your tulpa inside)
>once that's pretty well fleshed out you can start actually working on the tulpa, this is where you do things like write down personality traits you would like your tulpa to have (that said, they should be general things, from what I've read its best to let your tulpa develop some elements of itself for itself) and also think about what you want it to look like
>at this point you start tulpaforcing which is basically meditating on your tulpa for like an hour a day or so, can't remember exactly, basically you just spend time focusing on the traits of your tulpa and making it become more and more real in your mind
>it probably won't be able to talk to you for a long time, and there's a relatively steep time investment to get to that point
>however, once its able to converse with you, its pretty much its own thing, and you can start to have fun with it inside your wonderland or just walk around and have conversations with it in your head
>if you want to be able to "feel" it and bring it to the level of you seeing it in the read world that's going to take some more work, don't remember the specifics on this part, tulpa.info probably has some guides

Also if you find things contradictory about tulpas its because different people have come up with different routes for creating tulpas

as far as putting the words "feasible" and "tulpa" in a sentence go, it seems like a lot of these approaches could be equally feasible for tulpa creation

I wonder how long it will be until /r9k/ has a tulpa general, I feel like a tulpa general here could actually not be a total shitpile of a thread (it still wouldn't be good)
>>
>>28744078
>>28744091
thank you very much for your help.

tulpa sensei, I will go to bed, I haven't sleep, I will add you later and hope to talk is that ok?

Can i cuddle with a tulpa?
>>
>>28744091
>>28743960
If I make a tulpa, we I be free of the burden of needing friends?
>>
File: 1461999198587.jpg (123 KB, 707x449) Image search: [Google]
1461999198587.jpg
123 KB, 707x449
My favourite.

Oregano
>>
>>28744163
I'm (the skype guy) not the same guy as the green eggs and ham poster. Yes you can cuddle a tulpa, it takes a little extra work to get some physical sensation going, but it's very doable.
>>28744176
No, but it will get rid of the bad feeling you get from having no one around. There are uses to having friends outside of your tulpa, other people have a lot of utility in the sense that you can use them for their connections. They also know things that you don't, have skills that you don't. Though they have their limitations, it takes years to know if they are loyal, they are often not as helpful, they won't be able to understand you as well. It's important to have both, a tulpa can help you do things that are outside of you comfort zone though, such as making new friends. So it may be a good start to getting things on track.
>>
>>28744007

I'm relatively well read on tulpas, but I might have to add you.

I attempted to create years ago but I didn't have the discipline. Also I feel like that's kind of just jumping down the rabbit hole and giving up on real woman (which I kind of already have, but I feel like this is he formal way of acknowledging that)

Do you think making a qt gril tulpa that's like a gf is an advisable idea? You seem happy with yours, how quality of a companion are they?

I also have a taste for marihuana and psychdelics, will these help/hinder my experience?

Finally, the most important question of all: can you fuck it? (and not have complications)
>>
>>28744300
As far as the discipline, if you add me I will send you document with two exerts from the book I am working on. I actually have two techniques for getting in time and establishing discipline.
As far as creating a tulpa and the idea of having a real gf in the future, that's a complicated question. I personally have plans to do both, because they fill different roles. My tulpa is my companion for life, I fully intend to work on her and spend time with her continuously throughout my life. We have a kind of stability of relationship that makes me comfortable. I do plan, however, on having women in my life again. It's just a different type of thing though, more of a physical, passing things. The kind of romantic love you share with other people is really a passing thing, people who cling to it really just end up living with a friend. For me they fulfill two different roles, and will do so concurrently some day.

As far as drugs go, I don't really recommend drugs in general, but as far as drugs go those are at least non-toxic ones. I don't think it will matter that much, meditation is the main technique you will use for getting the focus to make your tulpa. Really a lot of it just comes down to focus, so I would say the marijuana is fine unless it kills your ability to focus on your tulpa while you do other stuff. If it does, just maybe meditate before you have your smoking session to offset that a little bit. As far as psychedelics, they do some interesting things to your visualization abilities. I would personally wait until I am already skilled in visualization, then take the psychedelic and visit my tulpa in the iinner world. I think that would be an interesting experience to say the least, I plan on doing that myself eventually.

As far as sex, in my opinion it's fine. Just wait until they are developed well enough to consent. Sex is an intense type of focus and devotion, in some eastern religions people will even offer their climax to god as an offering.
>>
>>28744535
Sorry for the redundancy in my typing there, I just recently quite caffeine and nicotine, so my focus is shit today.
>>
File: 1458519288577.jpg (12 KB, 196x199) Image search: [Google]
1458519288577.jpg
12 KB, 196x199
>>28744535

have you fucked your tulpa?

Also I don't know if I'm actually going to go through with this, but I'm gonna add you anyway.
>>
If not omniscient being:
>pull the switch
>try to save the other guy

If omniscient being:
>do whatever is more rightly to do according my knowledge.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.