[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wants a gf >doesn't have a job I agree with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160316_185619.png (281 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_185619.png
281 KB, 360x480
>wants a gf
>doesn't have a job

I agree with you guys on so many legit points you make about women and chads, looks, and genetics, etc. Things outside of your control. But how the fuck do you justify this?
>>
id murder you with one punch you eyebrow raisihgn fucking faggot
>>
Because I know guys who got a hot gf despite having no job. And they were tall, good looking, etc. It's not fair.
>>
>you only get x amount of money, i need a real man, anon, tee hee
>>
>>28742332
I am in university and focusing on academics instead, which I think will be more valuable in the long run than losing my time on some high school level job.
>>
>>28742390
>Because I know guys who got a hot gf despite having no job. And they were tall, good looking, etc. It's not fair.

They were in high school...
>>
>>28742428
Last year of masters degree actually. 24 years old. That's one of them.
>>
>>28742332
Because the most common way to get a job is through friends and family. Something many robots do not have.
>>
>>28742332

Are you the same guy who posted about losing his factory job and complaining about his acne a few weeks ago ?
>>
>>28742466
right in the feels

Also most normies that I know just either took over their parents business or was doing that what they were naturally good since kids, for example - tattooist
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.