[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what has 4chan made you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>see a black person in the street
>brain screams NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>imagine his enormous black cock gleaming with my saliva before it forcefully violates my boipussi
thanks, i guess?
>>
Every time I'm out in public. whenever I look at someone, my brain categorizes them as "Stacies", "Chads", "Normalfags", etc based on what they look like and how they walk and/or talk.
>>
File: 1462949638954.jpg (18 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1462949638954.jpg
18 KB, 425x282
>they actually fell for it
>>
It's just made me really angry. It's a hard feeling to explain. When I first came here I felt depressed and this board made me angry at the world. I found some love and happiness now I feel like I was lied to. So I come back here to lash out at these people.

They call me a normalfag which really isn't true. I'm an introverted NEET with a girlfriend. I'm pissed off at the robot mindset now.

At the same time I genuinely care about all the people here. I see a part of myself in them. I wish they too could find their way in life and not let their insecurities consume them.

There's nothing I can do though. It's like trying to save moths from a flame. They keep falling for it. They whine about their dick size in homoerotic threads. They attribute all their failures to some mythical Chad figure and almost worship his penis. They take on the hatred spewed by traveling MRA preachers from Reddit. In all that they do they adopt failure as an ideology and come off seeming kinda gay in the process.

I tried being nice to them, they only react with suspicion. I tried telling stories from my life and got "muh anecdotal evidence." So what else can I do except get angry at it?

I don't go into threads about sadness and depression and bother those people. That would be cruel. Instead I go after the hateful shitheads that come here trying to bring everyone here down with them. I spew pure autism at them until they shut up.
>>
>>28742551
>They call me a normalfag which really isn't true.

>I'm an introverted NEET with a girlfriend.
>>
>>28742286
Kek do you really let 4chan affect you that much? Try not being a pussy and having your own opinions.
>>
>>28742551
>NEET with a girlfriend
This shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>28742579
If I was a normalfag I could find a way to fit into society and live a normal life. I really can't anon. Even if I could I wouldn't want to. I don't go out drinking. I don't socialize. I can count the number of friends I have on one hand, and even those people I just talk to online.

But I already know, you're going to tell me I'm normal because I even have some friends at all. I'm just another crab in your bucket waiting to be pulled down.

>>28742607
Why not?
>>
>>28742625
Be happy that you're a normalfag. Why the fuck would you want to fit in with anyone on /r9k/?

You're a normie in denial. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>28742660
Not even close anon. You wouldn't understand and few people do. You see things in black and white while my life is fucking grey.

It really doesn't make sense to me. I live the same lifestyle as a robot with one minor difference and that makes me a normie. I come here and find much that I can relate to.

But hey, the biggest difference between me and your average robot is that I love living this way. I used to want to be a normalfag. Most of you do. I don't. The life I lead is the life I want to lead. I could get a job and get out of my mom's house and stop collecting SSI and make some friends and stop all of this. I won't.

The life that makes robots miserable is the life that makes me happy.
>>
You guys are my only friends now.

We're one big incestuous family.

<3
>>
>>28742551
>>28742625
>>28742805
bait, don't read
>>
>>28742329
pretty much this but i also I mutter 'fuck you chad' and 'fuck you stacey' under my breath when they pass by
>>
>>28742805
How the fuck do you even get a gf when you're on benefits living with your mom?
>>
>>28743593
he's probably attractive/social/bland/young enough that it doesn't reallly matter
>>
>>28743593
I met her when I was living in her country. I was still collecting benefits while I was there. She doesn't care much about those things, I triple checked and I still keep fucking checking because I have to be sure.

>>28743611
Let me guess, you're the most hideous guy that ever lived and you're so unsociable that it took a whole lot out of you just to get up the nerve to reply to that guy.
>>
>>28743573
It's not bait anon. It's my life.
>>
>>28744125
>Let me guess, you're the most hideous guy that ever lived and you're so unsociable that it took a whole lot out of you just to get up the nerve to reply to that guy

Guess >>28743611 hit the nail on the head
>>
I scrolled through one page of /pol/

>With mom and brother in car
>See a Mexican women with her 4 kids. cross the street
>"FUCKING SUB-HUMAN GARBAGE"
>"Wow you're so hateful anon!"
>"Why are you so hateful son?"
>>
>>28744281
I don't think so. I posted my picture here once and I shit you not people replied to me saying I looked like the reason this board was invented. My girlfriend says I'm handsome though. That's enough for me I guess.

Also the my social skills start and end at chatting up girls on internet dating apps. If contact cannot be initiated through my phone or my computer it's just not going to happen.

Let's stop talking about me anyway and start talking about you. I'd rather hear about why you can't find any happiness in your life than keep making this thread about me. I use that as a trolling technique sometimes to keep people I don't like distracted but I'm not in the mood for that right now.
>>
>>28742286
Conditioned me to be bi through passively seeing dick picks since 2008.
Opened my mind to the subjectivity of history and media without me turning into a nazi.
Introduced me to hacktivism circles.
Gave me access to the dankest memes.
Gave me a space to throw ideas around with no consequences and get real feedback.
Some of the /pol/ meme shit does play automatically in my head sometimes and I am way too comfortable using the word faggot as a term of endearment for some people's taste, but I have no regrets about this place.

No matter where I live I always have two homes, the beach and 4chan.
>>
It made me:

>Desentisized to most shit
>chaotic Neutral
>a secret jew
>>
On a spiral of jadedness
>>
>>28743577
everyone whos wearing a snapback backwards is immediately a chad in my eyes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.