[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >cute girl likes you >super obvious about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1460252033324-s4s.jpg (25 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
1460252033324-s4s.jpg
25 KB, 266x285
>be me
>cute girl likes you
>super obvious about it
>she's pretty sweet but gets into drama
>similar music taste but that's it
>she's a level 11 normie
>help.jpg

Also ITT: would you date a normie?
>>
Yes, why the fuck not. Maybe it will help cure your autism
>>
>>28742283
Depends how normie she is.
>>
>>28742321
Pretty fucking normie. She has a grungy look and has literally said, "it's not a phase"
>>
File: 1454823499713.png (70 KB, 1147x609) Image search: [Google]
1454823499713.png
70 KB, 1147x609
>>28742283
I had a similar problem in high school.
>qt black girl liked me
>She was actually really popular
>No idea why she wanted to bother with me
>Was completely natural around her until I learned she liked me, then I turned into an autist
>Fucked things up completely and she lost interest
As a robot with experience in this field, I'd say go for it. At the very least you might get sex out of it. I never even thought me and the black girl had a shot anyway since she had so many friends and was basically Stacey, but fuck it man go for it.
>>
File: 1463257775521.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1463257775521.png
67 KB, 616x596
>cute, normal girl without any mental health issues wants to date you
>refuse and complain about it on /r9k/
Yeah fuck you OP. This thread is just your way of humblebragging.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.