[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill: Your parents cared more about divorcing each other,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: intouch.png (302 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
intouch.png
302 KB, 500x380
Redpill: Your parents cared more about divorcing each other, making sure every room in the house was clean, and making sure you obeyed their banal and meaningless orders more then your future.

They expected the public school system to be this sort of borg that automatically gives you a place in society while they focus on abusing you at home and cheating on their spouses.

Most parents are retarded and yo are fucked.

Public school isn't about making you ready for the workforce it's about making you ready for college which is extremely high risk in the US due to debt and the standards get lower and lower due to the public school system being incompetent.

You're just human runoff.
>>
>>28742181
Most college students need to take remedial math and English courses to makes up for the lake of learning that took place for the first 17-20 years of their lives. If you're already uneducated you'll probably major in something that is within your grasp, like, psychology, or political science, or criminal justice so you can become a public servant cog in the machine, or better yet another teacher with an agenda due to them never being able to escape childhood and be actually productive people.
>>
>>28742280
*lack of learning

wew

Now we see the Bern phenomenon, a bunch of uneducated man children who are desperately dependant on the system because they were shoved into co
>>
>>28742181
>cared more about divorcing each other,
> and making sure you obeyed their banal and meaningless orders more then your future.
That hits really close to home. Damn, I really hate my parents. I'd be so happy if they died tomorrow.
>>
File: 1463764488403.jpg (1010 KB, 2853x1506) Image search: [Google]
1463764488403.jpg
1010 KB, 2853x1506
>>28742294
*college

As you can clearly see here we are heading for a financial meltdown and most of us can't get jobs even though they are available because nobody has the qualifications because society didn't prepare them for them and we're all manchildren yay

let it BERN
>>
>>28742181
Yeah it's funny because the way public school are set up it hearkens back to the 40s/50s where most people went right in the workforce and entered the middle class. Everything is regimented and has a "clock in clock out" style of education to prepare you for factory life, but now there are no factory jobs so going from HS to college is like stepping into another world.
>>
You are an extension of your parents (probably toxic) relationship and the minute it ends, you become an obligation rather than a physical representation of their love. Whether or not they are divorced is irrelevant because they knew full well going in that even the most industrious career will not ensure your future or your safety. Choosing to have kids is a major crapshoot, whether or not they possess the forethought to secure assets for you in case of emergency. They might also be the types of sadistic shitbirds to pat themselves on the back for throwing you out, or constantly berating you because they're bitter that their lives didn't go the way they wanted.
>>
>>28742181
>redpill describes a very specific person
lol
>>
File: 1463379773455.jpg (52 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1463379773455.jpg
52 KB, 800x764
WHAT DO STUPID FUCKS ACHIEVE BY HAVING CHILDREN! POOR PEOPLE SHOULD BE FORCIBLY STERILIZED!
>>
File: ded.jpg (14 KB, 186x260) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
14 KB, 186x260
>mfw good parents
>mfw dad and mom were considering divorce
>mfw dad worked abroad and still skyped with me every night
>mfw mom checked in on me regularly
>mfw both encouraged me to do extracurricular activities
>mfw both were very supportive of me

Honestly what am I doing on this thread I have a date on Monday
>>
>>28742741
Rhodesia, given you my all and now I'm nuthin, I'm nothin nothin nothin
>>
>>28742688
>People who were poorly raised and who's parents had them for arbritray reasons like showing off to their friends, continuing their 'family line's or because "muh god wonts dis".

99.999% of people tbhq..
>>
>>28742775
It's not, you've just mistaken your cynicism over your own upbringing with being objective
>>
>>28742181
Actually if it wasn't because of me they would long ago have separated. They have somewhat realized the error of their ways when it comes to public education but that's impressive in itself considering they're born neurotypicals and were raised conformist. My parents have been very kind to me.
>>
>>28742806
he's right though, that's the main reason people have kids other then accidentally. "muh bible says be fruitful and multiply once in the old testament :3"
>>
>>28742806
I'm just going to assume you're a stupid fuck who had children for no reason.
>>
>>28742775
Their motive isn't what's important - it's their execution.
>>
>>28742869
But if their motive is shitty their execution is usually shitty.
>>
>>28742775
>>28742839
People, especially women, want to have children for reasons that have to do with intrinsic biology. It's like saying people only want to have sex because it's fashionable.
>>
File: 1441851075435.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1441851075435.png
1 MB, 912x905
>he went to public school
>>
>>28743829
We both ended up in the same place, so tell me, how's your overpriced education helping you now?
>>
>>28743799
So basically they're like stupid animals, incapable of thinking even minutes into the future? Well, I knew that already.
>>
>>28743829
You are probably some richfag that thinks public school is this edgy place where people smoke cigs in the bathroom and everyone fights.

Yeah sorry but public high school portrayed in movies isn't very accurate. Yeah it's shit but its shit for the same reason private school is shit.

if you were homeschooled have fun with your severe autism and superiority complex (by the way everyone hates you)
>>
File: 5686786868.png (301 KB, 395x367) Image search: [Google]
5686786868.png
301 KB, 395x367
>>28743829
I attended a highly prestigious preparatory boarding school. Via your logic, you're more than likely below me but I'm not an illogical faggot that is insecure with his adolescent educational background so I have no reason to annoy people over it.
>>
It's not their fault if you think about it, they grew up in a much easier time
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.