[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
0/10 normalfag memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: networking.jpg (1 MB, 3333x2363) Image search: [Google]
networking.jpg
1 MB, 3333x2363
I swear to fuck if one more person talks to me about "networking" or "making connections" I will go full frog.
>hey anon you should submit your project to X/Y/Z
>hey anon you should join the alumniwhateverthefuck
>hey anon I'm meeting an old colleague you should join us maybe he can get you an unpaid itnerncuckship for the summer because
>>>>muh networking connections future wagecuck opportunities etc i dont want to pay you etc etc and so on
REEEEEEEE
>>
if you aren't wagecuck, how do you survive?
>>
>>28742164
You are one anxious dickhead, huh.
No one cares if you follow their advice or not, stop taking things so seriously.
>>
File: ar-chimp.jpg (64 KB, 556x417) Image search: [Google]
ar-chimp.jpg
64 KB, 556x417
>>28742164
Networking is how humans ensure that they don't accidentally trust a rogue. You are a rogue, anon. A dangerously deranged member of the pack who is and should be instinctively driven away. All of this socializing exists to weed out people like you. If you're not sufficiently social to be capable of networking, the world does not want or need you.
>>
>>28742297
this is pretty much accurate
>>
>>28742164

I hate that too. So much talk about networking, fucking normies and their social climbing. If I have to work I just want to sit in some office in a backroom and be left alone. I don't want to be part of all this hullabaloo.
>>
>>28742297
This anon speaks the truth

Time to adapt or off yourself
>>
File: consider the following.png (276 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
276 KB, 1280x720
Theyre right though

Most people from uni get a job by doing research for a firm. If you dont then you fucking wasted your time in uni
>>
>tfw didn't network
>tfw went unemployed for two years after grad
>tfw finally got a shit job in my field
i'm in a better place now
>>
File: 1456361000853.png (563 KB, 876x1039) Image search: [Google]
1456361000853.png
563 KB, 876x1039
>unpaid interenship over the summer
>most jobs expect 2 year experience

I've never understood this bullshit. In other words you expect my ass to work for free for 3 months.
>>
File: 1446973499614.jpg (52 KB, 540x581) Image search: [Google]
1446973499614.jpg
52 KB, 540x581
>>28742297
This events are full of the snakiest Chads force meming their shitty startup though.
I tried to fit in but I kept being pushed out by Chad's proto zaibatsu every time I tried to be relevant technically.

Fuck this shit, I'll either be engineer #36337 in a large company or a shitty researcher in a small team spending my time on things that won't be applied in my lifetime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.