[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ran out of things to watch on Netflix b/c I have no life and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Ran out of things to watch on Netflix b/c I have no life and watched a shit ton of things. Pls give me recommendations on things that you've watched and thought were Atleast decent.
>>
>>28742120
Naruto
Original
>>
Blacked.com

Originalolos
>>
Lexx
>>
>>28742130
belive it
>>
>>28742120
pls gib recommendations
>>
Don't have Netflix so don't know whats on it, but some recommendations:

Deadbeat
Bored to Death
Eastbound and Down
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
The Mighty Boosh
Derek
Flight of the Conchords
How Not to Live Your Life
>>
black sails
person of interest
orphan black
12 monkeys
silicon valley
sense8
law and order svu
homeland
mr robot
>>
>>28742120

- Supernatural (first 5 seasons; do yourself a favour and pretend the rest of the seasons don't exist, since it was intended from the beginning to end with season 5)
- Fringe
- Lexx
- The Walking Dead
- Z Nation
- The Gary Shandling Show
- The entire first run of Dr. Who, particularly the Tom Baker years
- Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em (absolutely *brilliant* physical comedy)
>>
>>28742371
Usually I'm not that judgemental, but goddamn you have some shit tier taste anon.
>>
>>28742549
Just expected that top tier was already consumed so you have to resort to the lower tiers unless you want to repeat stuff.
>>
>>28742371
>The Mighty Boosh
>>28742463
>black sails
>>28742542
>Supernatural
>The Walking Dead
>Z Nation

Second these, also:

>Stargate SG-1
>Kroll Show
>Metalocalypse (Might be on Netflix)
>Deadwood
>Rome
>Spartacus
>Boardwalk Empire
>Peep Show
>Strangers with Candy
>Vikings
>Workaholics
>>
>>28742120
>Blade Runner
>Look Who's Back
>Cyborg 009 vs. Devilman
>John Dies At The End
>Gurren Langan
>>
Luther
Danger 5
Peeky Blinders
>>
>>28742700
More (on Netflix):

>The 100
>Lost
>Always Sunny
>Sons of Anarchy
>Legit
>>
>>28742746
>The 100
Yasssss.
>>
>>28742120
Lots of movies on rainerland, old and new
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.