[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find new job >finally move out of moms basement >separate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1437087923017.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1437087923017.png
198 KB, 550x535
>find new job
>finally move out of moms basement
>separate apartment in a retired couples house
>after several month hear a conversation betweem them
>thinking I am doing pretty good until now
>"only thing he does is going to work and go groceries shopping and sitting infront of his computer. jenny (their daughter) has a boyfriend already and going out every weekend. what is wrong with him?

I left my NEET basement tweller life behind me and still get this shit.
I am 26 btw
>>
Happiness does not come from the validation of others
These people have very poor uninteresting lives if the best thing they have is to talk shit about friendly people like yourself
>>
lol @ them not understanding women play on easy mode
>>
>>28741964
Worry not the opinions of doubter's, for they blindly expect failure and are surprised by success.

Work on finding your own path in life, never judging yourself based on the journey of someone else.
>>
File: 1463834674025.jpg (68 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
1463834674025.jpg
68 KB, 526x400
>>28741964
Burn the house down with them inside,
>>
>>28741964
OP, those old fucks have nothing better to do than gossip about other people. You should've walked in and told them to mind their own fucking business. You're not living there for free, you're paying a goddamn rent.
>>
>>28741964
what is the job you got?
>>
>>28741964
Being in a relationship and going out on weekends is kind of the standard of "normal", it means you have a healthy social life.

But fuck those faggots. Going from living in your mom's basement to having a job and your own place is a massive improvement. Congrats anon, you've taken the first steps towards normiehood.
>>
Start fucking their daughter. That'll show em
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 406x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 406x484
>>28742291
This OP
Cause them inconvenience
>>
>>28741964
>leave mother's house to go live in a stranger's house

for what reason?
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>28741964
on the contrary, I did similar things as op, thinking life would get better, now I'm just a wagecuck
>>
Go outside and pet some bunnies. Trick those old people into thinking you got a girlfriend, but in reality all you are doing is petting some sweet soft buns.
>>
>>28741964
Fuck old couples, they can be the most obnoxious neighbors.
>be me
>24, get room in old couple's house
>I'm upstairs, they mostly spend their time downstairs. Only bathroom is downstairs though, pretty close to the living room
>one day the old lady hears me making weird noises/coughing in the bathroom
>she abruptly opens the door
>catches me spitting on my erected dick, standing in the middle of the bathroom
>I had finished my saliva so I was trying to produce some more
>old lady is all like "wtf?"
>I panic
>I grab my dick and start waving it at her "So what, madame? Do you wanna lend me some spit or what?"
>get kicked out of the house

FUCK OLD PEOPLE
>>
>>28741964
old people are the fucking worst
fuck them. fuck them all

they do nothing besides be a drain on everyone around them, and since they have nothing better to do they judge everyone and anyone they find. you're in an especially bad position since you live with/near them, so they can dissect your life with more accuracy than some random stranger, and to top it all off they barely know you and probably don't give two shits about offending you, since they're old people and feel like it's their moral duty to look down on people younger than them

so fuck them. do you, OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.