[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA ROSTIES COMPLETELY BTFO LOL >G
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA ROSTIES COMPLETELY BTFO LOL

>Girl, 5, dies after accidentally shooting herself in front of her two siblings while playing with her military veteran father's gun
>Haley Moore died at her father Eric's home in LaPlace, Louisiana
>Picked up the gun while her dad was in the shower and pulled the trigger
>The family ran to the next door neighbors asking for help
>Emergency services took her to hospital but she died a short time later
>Detectives say the gun was not locked away in a safe location

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603280/Girl-5-dies-accidentally-shooting-two-siblings-playing-military-veteran-father-s-gun.html
>>
>be american
>shoot self
>>
>>28742007
>be european
>don't need to shoot self because muslims will do it for me
>>
>>28742074
>Be american
>Don't ban guns cos DUDE CONSTITUION LMAO
>>
>>28742109
Have fun watching your wife get raped by burglars.
Oh wait no one will every marry you look at where you are posting.
>>
File: mourning.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mourning.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
>rosties
>Girl, 5

Dude, she could have been the one. The one for you, for me, for any of us. She was so young and pure and full of potential, if she had survived she could have been the next r9k queen but now we'll never know, because life just took her from us.

And knowing our luck, she probably really was going to be the girl for us, but life couldn't allow us to witness it.

Here, little girl. Have a random mourning.jpg I found online. We'll miss you.
>>
>>28742109

>Be European
>Ban guns
>Wife gets gang-raped by refugees and creeps while neither her nor anyone else can do anything until the cops arrive and get laid off for inciting racism
>>
>>28741962
>europeans were and are better at this contest
>are
>>
>>28741962
>tfw a 5 year old made a smarter decision than any of those I've made in my 22 years
>>
>>28742289
>tfw was not ready for this feel
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.