[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Final exams next week. >First two exams tomorrow >Didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Ricing_at_its_finest.jpg (223 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Ricing_at_its_finest.jpg
223 KB, 1440x900
>Final exams next week.
>First two exams tomorrow
>Didn't go to classes this semester
>kept making excuses, told myself id study hard the month before the exams
>Did nothing, yesterday I said tomorrow
>Today I did fuck all again

Seriously what is wrong with me, not passing these exams will either get me expelled or at the best delayed by a year.
>>
>>28741847
>yesterday I said tomorrow
JUST DO IT
>>
Obviously you want to get expelled.
>>
File: battlefeel_sad_company.jpg (57 KB, 801x485) Image search: [Google]
battlefeel_sad_company.jpg
57 KB, 801x485
>>28741847
I'm in a very similar situation, my man.
>reading the notes
>remember nothing
>frustrated and bored, I start shitposting on imageboards
>repeat every 5 minutes
>>
You have two options
>buckle the fuck down and get shit done
or
>change your career path

You can not pass them then just got community college and get shit done there but it will be a lot of work either way.

If you decide not to,do anything you will have to just choose a job that doesn't require much school. Trashmen and truck drivers can make up to six figures and all you need is you listens and one class.
>>
>>28741847
If you're in college you're a retard. I will never understand why people pay out the ass to just fuck around.
>>
>>28741990
Obviously his daddy is paying for it.
>>
You can do it anon. We can all do it. We're all going to make it.

If you're serious about things then get off this god forsaken website and get studying 24/7 then you can go on a NEET burnout and hibernate all day to recover and do whatever floats your boat, you'd be surprised how dumb most normies are - You can do it senpai
>>
>>28742217
This. Most college normies are only there because they are rich and attractive and come from functional, loving, well-connected families, which means they've been given a shitload of help and tutoring and a lifetime of positive affirmation from the people around them. Few of them are there based on the merits of their own accomplishments
>>
File: aw yis.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
aw yis.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>28742266
100%, I think all memeing aside most robots are smarter than the vast majority of normies - Even the NEETs show more self-awareness and analytical ability than most normies at my Uni, I think most robots would really surprise themselves with what they can achieve if they got their procrastination and laziness under control, depressing if anything just the sheer waste of potential on this site
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.