[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do any of you care about sex or losing your virginity that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: f.jpg (167 KB, 718x1112) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
167 KB, 718x1112
Why do any of you care about sex or losing your virginity that much? I get wanting a gf that you really like and can comfort / vice versa. But I've been on here for a while now and I still can't understand the obsession with sex. I'm 20 and a virgin, I've had plenty of chances to lose it. But I wasn't serious about any of those girls and didn't do it. Sure it might feel good, but so do other things that won't leave me with regret or have risks of stds or pregnancy. I just don't get it.
>>
Loneliness tends to get worse as you get older. That being said there's definitely a loud minority that's really obsessed only with sex and a lot of meming tpp
>>
>>28741525
In my country, no one respects you if you don't have a gf.
>>
>>28741551
Right, I can definitely get that nobody wants to be lonely forever. I think about it too sometimes. The actual obsession with sex is what I can't understand.
>>
>>28741574
>Gf != Sex

What country? I find that really hard to believe.
>>
>>28741525
a.) you're kinda biologically wired to want it
b.) the surest way to make someone want something is to tell him he can never have it
c.) validation
>>
>>28741611
The Islamic State.
>>
As a guy whose fucked 40 girls, having sex makes you a less anxious, more relaxed, and self assured person.

You can tell pretty readily when someome is a sexless faggot. They seem overconcerned with how theyre percieved because theyre not watching a girl squeal while thet cum inside her.

Fuck comfort or love. That shit is for beta faggots. Women love the life style and attention you can garner foe them. If youre a cynical misanthropic douche like me, then you live off your sexual reputation.

Sorry guys i sound normie but i actually just use normies for their social utlity. I cant introduce myself to people without sputtering. I make my normie friends do all the heavy lifting
>>
>>28741687
so how did you manage to fuck the first one and get over the terror? it sounds like a "need experience to get a job" kind of problem
>>
>>28741687
You're not a normie, you're just an asshole.
>>
>>28741616
So fuck a hooker then?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.