[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 27 year o kv >dont even feel bad because ive made zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: lodhdmgtl50p.jpg (572 KB, 1279x1920) Image search: [Google]
lodhdmgtl50p.jpg
572 KB, 1279x1920
>be 27 year o kv
>dont even feel bad because ive made zero effort to approach women

maybe one day i'll realize that a girl isnt going to fall out of the sky and be totally in love with me.
>>
>maybe one day i'll realize that a girl isnt going to fall out of the sky and be totally in love with me.
that pretty much how it goes for girls though.
the game is rigged against you, don't put the blame on yourself
>>
>>28741375
you are not supposed to approach women nowdays they do all the choosing

if a woman doesn't approach you then you literally have no chance with her
>>
>>28741424
maybe this is true online, but not irl
>>
when victims are blaming themselves you know something is wrong.
>>
>fat neck beard
>always sit at home, gaming etc

>both my last two long term relationships started via meeting online
>6.5 years combined, dumped them both to get something better
>between those two relationships waited less than a year
>been waiting almost a year now after the last one

Just keep believing anon, it'll happen. I found a job recently and have a fair bit of inheritance coming in soon, girls'll eat that shit up.

I have no doubt in my mind women would rate you above me though.
>>
>>28741456
keep telling that to yourself i am sure it sounds true in your head all those women were not sleeping with you ONLY because you didn't talk to them FIRST

it's not like confident girls talk to the guys they like or anything
>>
>>28741375
Being stoic is the way to go for us.
24 khv here, never talked to a girl outisde class/work. I'm starting to accept that I won't ever change, since I'm so indifferent towards people. And that's ok.
>>
>>28741424

Not true. Women usually make minimal effort to initiate contact unless she is quite confident and finds her target very attractive. Like in most facets of life, men do the majority of the work in the mating rituals society has established.
>>
>>28741534
but if you never put yourself out there how are girls supposed to know you exist
>>
>>28741375
You'll regret it when you find out women don't have any sense of right or wrong.
>>
>>28741590
sounds like you have never been around actual humans, i see girls swarming tall guys with nice faces all the time

>>28741619
i never said they will break into your home and fuck you, of course you have to be physically around them but if they like you they will initiate contact, this isn't the 30's where women are all shy virgins and die alone if a male doesn't ask them out.

Women nowdays can go up to a guy and ask him to eat their assholes and if the guy refuses he is seen as gay or impotent. A woman can get the man she wants and if he rejects her he gets all the flak. Literally no reason for a female to wait for a guy to talk to her in 2016, mostly because other women will snatch him under her nose.
>>
>>28741619
1. be handsome, go to uni, women will talk to you because you're hot
2. be robot, go to uni, no one will talk to you
>>
>>28741573
This, I've just come to terms with it and have actually begun to despise the fact that I'm attracted to them in the first place
>>
>>28741654
>2. be robot, go to uni, no one will talk to you

this is true
>>
You do know that Chads don't have to try nearly as much to get a girlfriend. So why should you? It's not fair and it's good that you didn't just bend over and take it.
>>
>>28741534
this. one's confidence or lack thereof is largely determined by how they are perceived by the opposite sex (or whatever the sex they are attracted to). Even if you're a turbo-sperg at first, if you are good looking you will eventually develop confidence because of all the positive feedback you receive from women, be it in the form of inviting glances or outright getting approached by them
>>
>>28741573
I'm not khv with no effort on my part , because I used to look ok. now I'm ugly, and I refuse to humiliate myself and beg so women "would give me a chance"
>>
>>28741654
absolutely this, i took care of myself, i have knowledge and a decent personality, barely anyone talked to me for 4 years
>>
>>28741654
>2.
Gets even worse as the years go by, less people in classes and you end up with nobody sitting around you.
>>
>>28741654
I have never met w very attractive person who did not want to engage with others. Usually they had so much engagement during their formative years because of their attractiveness that they do it on their own.

Unengaging people are generally just bitter at the world.
>>
>>28741653
Women will swarm hot guys and dump hints, but rarely actually make moves unless he gives them so clear an avenue that he might as well just ask them to hang on his own. Women will definitely make a move before dying alone, but they don't want to. They want to be approached.
>>
File: 1461925878419.png (240 KB, 283x324) Image search: [Google]
1461925878419.png
240 KB, 283x324
>>28741654

>2. be robot, go to uni, no one will talk to you

J U S T

>tfw I fell for the stem meme
>currently no drive at all to do anything
>have the same work ethic as highschool, maybe even worse
>play vidya ever single day, even MORE then I did in highschool
>really doing everything last minute, skipping shit I don't like
>one class teacher unironically actually calls on me to answer questions
>always stutter, talk really fast and start sweating
>she can audibly and visibly see this, yet continues to do it every lesson

Had 0 notable interaction with a girl since the start

I'll just be a neet after uni as I've never had a job or know anyone
>>
>>28741946
I fell for the STEM meme too. however, I had no doubt life would continue to be suffering
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.