[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit relationships with family members
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1430788960431.jpg (776 KB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1430788960431.jpg
776 KB, 3000x4000
>have a mum and three brothers
>call them both once a week
>long, awkward pauses
>both of us literally cannot wait to hang up
>see them several times a year

Anyone else have a weird relationship with their family like this? It's fucking depressing.
>>
>>28741348
source?

proginal bloxx
>>
Nigger, shut the fuck up. You don't know a broken household until you get kicked out after getting out of the psychward.
>>
>>28741639
Trust me, there's no pain like not being close with your family members like this but having to keep going. Trust me.
>>
>>28741663
This is literally what everyone goes through you special snowflake moron. Literally 95% of family relationships are shitty.

Deal with it and stop seeing yourself as some suffering artist.
>>
>>28741711
If only you knew, you must be underage so I'm not judging (:
>>
>>28741639
Try getting kicked out while seriously ill.

>>28741663
It can be far worse.
>>
why call them?
I have no idea why normies force themselves to associate with people just because they're related
I haven't seen or heard from my family in years because none of us have anything in common
>>
File: what-a-monday.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
what-a-monday.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>mother
talk with her on the phone several times a week, mostly about mundane things like weather and shit like that, i think she's lonely so i try to make an effort to talk to her
>brother
see him rarely, although he lives quite near me, he's got a family now and trying to act all grown up and trying to behave like a serious man with responsibilities, if it wasn't for my mother i'd probably talk to him on the phone once an year
>father
talk to him and see him a couple of times in the year when the family gathers, always saying things trying to put me down with some passive-agressive bullshit and then complaining how i never call him
>>
>>28742197
You are so fucking annoying, holy shit. Now I see why your family hates you.
>>
>>28743203
> it's normie to keep in touch with your family

This fucking website sometimes...
>>
my dad hated me because I wasn't the perfect, fastidious, over-achieving, self-righteous autist that he was, but am instead just the regular fuck-up kind of aspie. i wonder if the fact that I wasn't really his biological son played a part in it but then neither is my brother and he always loved him.

he's dead now though, and my mother and brother love me and are the only people that really mean anything to me, so I guess I'm pretty lucky family-wise.
>>
>>28743382
my point is if you have nothing in common with them, don't enjoy talking to them and generally are not interested in them, then why fucking bother forcing yourself to?
I don't force myself to talk to strangers who have the same hair color as me, why force myself to talk to strangers who have the same blood as me?
>>
I wish my father and mother died.
>>
File: 1455753510531.png (72 KB, 678x866) Image search: [Google]
1455753510531.png
72 KB, 678x866
I cant stand my nephew and as a result am slowly starting to dislike my brother. He has not control over the kid nor does he disapline his son so everytime he comes over its like having a wild beast run through the house. Worse is he was the first grandchild in the family and was that way for sevearl years, but now that my other siblings are starting to pop out kids this damn 8 year old is throwing a fit all the time because "he has to share" or "he isn't getting all the attention". So his latest thing has been to break shit during these fits. My brother being the bitch he is just says "kids will be kids", really? last time i checked when a kid smashed a glass of water against the wall in a fit that kid got their ass kicked and was forced to pick that shit up.
>>
>>28744088
so tell him that
>>
>>28741348
I'm ok with mother
Father has health issues and can't drive so I have to take him to doctor appointments twice a week 45 miles away. Never say a word.
Don't speak to brother at all.
>>
File: 20160516_210634.jpg (789 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160516_210634.jpg
789 KB, 2240x1344
Havent spoken to any of them for about 2 years. Dad is old with onset dementia and moms always had a goid case of manic depression. Both old and stubborn. Trued to help them move into a comfier place close to their grandkids and me but they didnt go for it.

Hear from my shutin sister time to time about all the dying pets they have that they no longer can take care of. House is covered in bloodstains from open sores weeping out fluids from all the dying cats and dogs.

Called animal services on them because fuck that. Now i never hear from them, oh well i guess.
>>
>>28741348
Anyone have the link to the full collection of her? Every image in archives are broken.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.