[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a fingerlet, /r9k/? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1456545102656.jpg (53 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1456545102656.jpg
53 KB, 498x568
Are you a fingerlet, /r9k/?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

>Digit ratio in men with Klinefelter's syndrome, who have reduced testosterone secretion throughout life compared to control males, are greater (i.e., more feminine) than in their fathers or control males.[25]

>Digit ratio in men correlates with genetic variation in the androgen receptor gene.[26] Men with genes that produce androgen receptors that are less sensitive to testosterone (because they have more CAG repeats) have greater, more feminine, digit ratios. There are reports of a failure to replicate this finding.[27] However, men carrying an androgen receptor with more CAG repeats compensate for the less sensitive receptor by secreting more testosterone,[28] probably as a result of reduced negative feedback on gonadotropins. Thus, it is not clear that 2D:4D would be expected to correlate with CAG repeats, even if it accurately reflects prenatal androgen.

>Trans women were found to have a higher digit ratio than cisgender males, but one that was comparable to cisgender women.[116]

>High digit ratio
>Lowered sperm counts[47]
>Increased risk of obesity and metabolic syndrome in males[49]
>Reduced birth size in males[51][52]
>Increased risk for depression in males[62]
>Increased rate of schizophrenia[63]
>Increased anxiety in males[67]
>Reduced performance in sports[69]
>Reduced financial trading ability[70]
>Personality traits correlated with digit ratio, higher being more feminized[83][84][85]
>Higher neuroticism in both sexes with higher right hand digit ratio.[88]
>Sexual preference for more masculine men among women[96] and gay men[109] with high digit ratio; a preference for a masculine facial type means a more "feminized" mindset.

The effects for having a low digit ratio are also really interesting but I can't include the whole table.
>>
File: 1463228866096.jpg (118 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1463228866096.jpg
118 KB, 560x640
Damn, no one's interested in this at all?
>>
>>28742170
well i think i do not have that, ihave a bigger beard and a stronger voice than most people around me.
still i am a skinny faggot, that gets pushed around
>>
>>28741253
I have different digits on left and right hand. On left index is longer than ring finger but on right ring is longer than index.
>>
Actually being a fingerlet (small ratio) is the better option according to the article you posted
>>
>>28742303
But I've seen the contradictory term lanklet being used around here.

Anyway,
>Men with long ring fingers tend to be nicer to women
>Men with shorter index fingers relative to the ring finger have longer stretched penis lengths, more handsome faces, and better SAT scores

http://www.livescience.com/49883-finger-length-in-men.html
>>
>>28742170
I have high digit ratio wide hips and am tranny so I guess your theory is accurate.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.