[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move out of my parents house?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: leaving-home.jpg (129 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
leaving-home.jpg
129 KB, 640x360
I'm 19 and almost a sophomore in college (starting this fall). I can take out loans and defer them until I'm done with college (this would take care of college payments), but where would I work to support myself?
>>
>>28740827
Economy has changed, m8. You're not moving out unless your parents are willing to pay for everything.
>>
>>28740827

It depends. IT/webdev/programming is good, if you've got the skills for it. Medical work is reliable - try to get on as a tech/NA at a hospital.
>>
>>28740827
turned 20 few days ago and im dying to leave but lack the drive, but basically youre done for unless youre studying something high paying like IT that you can do as a sorta part time and/or at home while in college, then you can make enough on the side to rent a small apartment, other than that untill youre done with college and someone actually hires you then theres no hope.
>>
>>28740827
Unless you know a place willing to pay you at least $15 an hour, you won't be moving our any time soon. First get a job before you even look for a place to rent. That way you can gauge your monthly income to what you can afford to spend.

If you're that dead set on moving, look online for people looking for roommates. You can find some nice rooms relatively cheap.
>>
why move out if you dont even have a job and have debt?

fucking idiots
>>
>>28741228
muh independence
>>
>>28741328
You will be evicted in 4 months back at your parents house and stuck with paying that off which can't get deferred.

Independence is overrated honestly, stay at home and save yourself a ton of money because living in the real world is expensive as fuck if you haven't noticed all of the bills that your parents pay.
>>
>>28741371
word, especially if you post on /r9k/ you probably dont have much going for you anyway

>tfw 25 living at home 20k in the bank

i could move out, but i still make minimum wage so my savings would barely grow and i dont gain anything from it besides 'muh independance'
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.