[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow is the day. How are you going to pay your respects to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Tomorrow is the day. How are you going to pay your respects to the rodge. May he rest in piece and may he lose his virginity in heaven to a 10/10 stacy.
>>
>>28740687
I'm gonna jerk off to his pictures
>>
File: DSC_1464.jpg (742 KB, 1596x1376) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1464.jpg
742 KB, 1596x1376
>>28740687
If I knew you were comin' I'd've baked a cake, Howd-ya do, howd-ya do, howd-ya do!
>>
I was planning on filling out a job application tomorrow. Maybe I'll push it off one more day in honor of Rodger.
>>
I'm putting together a performance in the park where I read The Manifesto, shoot orange juice from a supersoaker at people, accuse people of stealing my candles, and then finish the show off by masturbating while crying.
>>
>>28740687
I'll wear my black and grey plaid shirt that I got a week after the shootings as a gift.
>>
>>28740695
>not doing this already
>>
>>28740687
It's already here in Australia and I must say it is a fantastic feeling. Blessed be he Rodger the Undodgable
>>
>>28740687
I'll be driving up to Serrania Park and taking a walk down His favorite paths. If I'm lucky, I may get a vision from Him.
>>
>>28740687

>Don't drink coffee
>I'll have a starbucks vanilla latte just for him
>>
>>28741883
>usually drink black coffee
>i'll also get a vanilla latte
>>
>>28740687

Drink orange juice and re-read his manifesto.
>>
>>28741883

Make sure you order under "Elliot" when they ask for your name.
>>
>>28742772
perfect
oregano
>>
>>28742772
>>28742732
>>28741883
i might leave my house for the first time in weeks just to do this desu
>>
>>28742792
You should. I can't think of a more fitting tribute to him.
>>
>>28740719
What's that yellow thing and what's inside?
>>
>>28742772

I've never been to starbucks before so didn't even know they asked for your name, but I will definitely do this now.
>>
>>28743330

They also write it on the cup
>>
>>28741883

Doing this also.

What 80's music should I play on the ride there?
>>
>>28743862
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1-SWXvRdDLZ1XkDcOhw0eZLLsqVpp_Hq

There's the playlist
>>
shippost about him all day
>>
I am actually amazed how someone looking like him didnt' get laid.

How is that even possible.

All he had to do was go to a party, get everyone drunk and its done.
>>
>>28743936
>There's the playlist

Thanks
>>
anyone have a 80s playlist dedicated to eliot?

I have 68 songs
>>
>>28744208
I do, but only 9 songs.
>>
i'll work on my bmw and maybe take a pic of me in it looking supreme
>>
WoW all day.
>>
>>28743266
It looks like frosting anon, but like shitty frosting. Its probably some 5 dollar store bought cake.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.