[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's only one group of people that I hate more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
There's only one group of people that I hate more than feminists and that is animal rights activists. Just like with feminism which is really about fucking over men animal rights activism has been taken over by autistic maniacs who think the lives of cuddly animals is above humans. Look at this article, I'm so mad right now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602819/Naked-man-jumps-zoo-s-LION-enclosure-suicide-bid-survives-grave-condition-two-beasts-mauling-KILLED.html

This man tried to kill himself by jumping into a lion cage. Not one comment about how mentally tormented the guy had to be to throw himself to lions but rather everyone cares more that the lions were shot. They actually think that he should have been left to die because the lions are more valuable. That's pretty callous and hypocritical for a society that extols the virtues of talking depressed people out of suicide

So that's planet Earth 2016, thanks to SJW scum the order of most important lives now go from 1) woman 2) animal 3) man
>>
I'm pissed the lions were shot and I'm not an animal rights activist.
>>
>>28740684
He could have killed himself under any number of circumstances. He didn't need to get the lions killed with his dumb ass. People commit suicide all the time, it's nothing new, no one gives a fuck about the people who do it unless they're selfish enough to take out another life with them.
>>
>Go on normiebook to talk to family
>See them posting links to an article about a guy that killed his dog after it bit him
>All the comments are people saying they wished the guy would get tortured/killed/fed to dogs ect.
I will never understand normies.
>>
The lion was more valuable than some faggot that wanted to harm an innocent animal killing himself
>>
>>28740684
What a fucking faggot, I wish those lions had finished him off.
>>
>>28740749
>>28740735
>>28740696
All you're doing is proving OP's point. You're reacting to the story in an instant, hyper-emotional way, rather than with logic. Which is exactly what Facebook normies do.
>>
>>28740735
>>28740696
Honestly just fuck off this board. The lions are free now. No more being stuck in a small enclosure with people yelling at them 24/7. Or do you justify zoos?
>>
>>28740684
Animal rights are just a passive-aggressive way to imply disdain for humanity. 'Animal abuse is worse than human abuse because animals are innocent' = 'I'm too much of a coward to say people suck, so I hide behind socially approved cliches'. Plus it's easier to defend animals than it is to defend people, because doing the former, you fight edgy teens mostly, while human abusers are genuinely dangerous.
>>
>>28740749
>>28740735
>>28740696
It's a fucking animal you nigger. How many cows have you eaten this week? Fuck you. this board complains about how society shits on the depressed and only cares about the attractive and what the fuck are you supporting here? Shitting on that depressed guy and caring for the lion just because it looks "cute"
>>
Animal rights bullshit seems to have been dying down lately actually
>>
>>28740776
This. Literally every PETA-tier faggot I've ever known has been some autist that hated other people. "waah my boyfriend dumped me but my cat is still here cat lives are more important than human lives!"
>>
>>28740774
Lions in captivity have a higher life span and they keep them active. Those Lions were pretty much living their version of the NEET life and suicide man took that away. Fuck suicide man.
>>
>>28740806
You are talking to autists m8. They can't connect with people and feel that animals understand them completely. Animals don't make fun of you when you show your autism. People without autism understand that an animal is an animal. They are whatever we want them to be, whether that's food/companions/entertainment.
>>
>>28740735
He wanted to get the most attention possible, probably to show the world how much he suffered.
>>
>>28740684
Yep i'll never understand normies

>Man kills dog
>"OMG animals are innocent, this piece of shit human should be tortured and killed!"
>yet she eats meat everyday

virtue signalling hypocrites
>>
>>28740860
>Higher lifespan
But it's a life of torture. Locked up 24/7 with no place to run around. Kids screaming at you and banging on the glass constantly. Never getting to hunt which is the driving force of living when you are a predator. My zoo, all the animals look terrible. It's rare to find any animal there standing up. They are all obese or skelly and never really move. They just lie there waiting for death.
>>
>>28740926
She also wants rats exterminated too. I remember someone I knew saying that his family went to a restaurant and kangaroo was served (straya). His sister sperged the fuck out crying that it was "wrong and evil" yet she never had a problem eating hamburgers. The entire animal rights movement is steeped in hypocrisy.
>>
This is a stupid example. People who try to kill themselves deserve to die. It wouldn't be worth getting mud on your shoes to save one.
>>
>>28740806
Cows are made for food anon. They are fed and modified by us. We made cow race one of the most important species on earth.

Living as a tiger is hard. You gotta hunt your fucking food and you might die young if you got none.

Of course I get pissed when tigers are shot
>>
>>28741074
>Cows are made for food
>Says the guy who is part of one culture out of many on Earth
>What would an Indian say about "cows being made for food"?
Nice cultural bias faggot.
>>
I am not an activist or think animals should be treated like people, but I am a strong opponent of the meat industry as is and am fascinated by how people are terrified of the idea that we have anything in common psychologically with beasts. I just see all forms of life as different varieties of the same program, constantly refining itself. I do hate hippy SJW types that cry animal abuse to videos of kittens meowing before being fed, sanctimonious pricks just make even lighter of the situation than their human supremacist counterparts.
>>
>>28740684
He's some religious nut. Who cares about him?
>>
>>28741722
>I just see all forms of life as different varieties of the same program, constantly refining itself.

With humans just so happening to be the absolute fucking apex.
>>
>>28741749
You seem proud of something you aren't in any way responsible for, nor have any point of reference for what that means. Seems like the flu still has us beat since we're too fucking stupid to stop giving out flu shots.
>>
>>28741749
>>28741780
And what is the point of acquiring knowledge of things like antibiotics if we load all the meat we eat up with them because we're too fucking stupid to stop reproducing, because we're so goddamn great, that the animals all end up packed together like sardines in filthy conditions while we incubate all kinds of antibiotic resistant diseases that will eventually mutate and destroy us.
>>
>>28741666
>Implying I give a fuck about indian culture
>>
>>28741666
Hindus revere cows because they provide milk and cheese, so in a way because they are made for food
>>
>>28740773
Help me out, familia, what is the "logical" way to access this situation?
Has far has I know the lion's didn't do anything to deserve getting shot, the retard who wanted to off himself could have done it without hurting the poor things.
I get that sometimes "animal activists" have agendas or are insuferable cunts who are over sensitive but this is a poor example of that.
>>28740926
Brainwash is a powerful thing, those McDonald's ads with cows smilling really fuck up normie's brains and make it "okay" to eat cow but not their doggie fido.
Btw, I don't eat meat.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.