[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just man up and remember...make sure that you're worth her time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Just man up and remember...make sure that you're worth her time
>>
>>28740659
Tbf she's also taking my time away from fapping while inserting dragon dildos into my anus, so it goes both ways
>>
>>28740659
>implying a product of some dumb jock has the intelligence and conclusion production coefficient warranting investment of time in it rather than in myself
>>
>>28740659
Ehhh, if the bitch isn't willing to put my needs before hers then fuck her. I could understand that the kid comes first, but once she starts putting her used up pussy on a pedestal she's dropped.
>>
>the child is mulatto
Every time
>>
Single moms are for REAL MEN ONLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_YPlun9f-I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN8kGhEu4vw
>>
DESU if she's hot I'll date a single mom

Just avoid ones with 2-3 year olds
>>
>>28740659
>Oh woe is me, the poor HEROIC and BRAVE single mom! Having to deal with these DUMB and BRUTISH vile men while I'm trying to raise my child!
>Oh well, I suppose I'll tolerate these disgusting rapists for god knows what reason. They're so useless and horrible but I tolerate them nonetheless because I'm so infinitely gracious and kind!
Women's attempts to cripple a man's self esteem in order to make him think he has less SMV and has to settle for her and even be proud of doing so are so bizarre and stupid when you actually think about them. Can you imagine that all this time we've been dumb enough to actually believe that bullshit?
>>
>>28740780
What's your ideal age range for her kid? A baby or an older kid?

Personally I kind of like the idea of dating a single mom because I like kids but wouldn't want to raise one the whole 18 years or feel responsible for it its whole life. So picking up a prestarted family with an 8 year old that I could legally bail on at anytime would be cool. But then you hear all these horror stories of women getting their kids' stepparent to pay child support, so I'll never really do it.

My sister will probably have kids someday, so I guess I can hang out with my nieces and nephews.
>>
File: 1459514737958.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459514737958.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>28740659
I will do myself a favor and not take any of her time at all :^)
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>28740816
Indeed it's crazy how stupid most men are to believe this and they use other weaker man to vent their frustration on.

Me however i never really believed it, probably because my father took a woman that already had two children and their parenting and marriage showed me what they were all about.

I have horrible genetics but even if by some miracle some woman wants me i will never marry or procreate, i will never force my suffering on another human.
>>
File: itemthumbnail[1].jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
itemthumbnail[1].jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>28740659
Tried once, never again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.