[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >go for a run >decide to take a break on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>be me
>go for a run
>decide to take a break on the beach, very sunny day
>sit on some rock, face to the sun, earphones on
>20 minutes later
>realize I am literally the only one person alone on the beach
Groups of friends, families, couples of lovers, couples of friends... and then me.
Jesus fuckin' Christ I was so good, full of endorphines and shit. That was depressing.
This is for the robots who actually are not shut-in too: when did you realize you are always the only one person on his own while outside?
>>
>>28740417
iktf brother

I'm alone almost everywhere I go and seeing happy couples and families just fucks me up

I really wish I could have that happiness
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
>>28740417
>tfw you see a cute girl also by herself
>a few seconds later Chad appears and sits opposite her
>>
>>28740461
>that happiness
I don't think that being in a couple make you authomatically happy.
And for sure I would NOT be happy to wake up tomorrow morning and find out I have now a family, no.
But I really wish I could be able to get those things.
That would mean really wishing to be anormie, I guess.
>>
>>28740508
I don't think so either, but it certainly allows you to feel like you're worth something. Not automatic happiness but reinforcement and knowing that you're loved.

I wish I could be a normie as well
>>
As long as they're somewhat fit, most robots are superior to normies in most ways except for their social awkwardness or ridiculous standards. I have yet to meet a normalfag who can build a proper house from scratch with nothing but his hands, sew broken clothing better than it was sewn originally or carve wood properly.
>>
That's why I don't go out anymore
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.