[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>says hi to a girl >she gags >her friends as laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 386x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 386x393
>says hi to a girl
>she gags
>her friends as laugh

What's the worst rejection you've ever gotten?
>>
>>28740294
>her friends all laugh
Autocorrect
>>
>was working a job training kind of thing
>have break with girl who is tutoring me on the job
>we're at about the same place in life really
>at the end of tour on this business ask the girl I've been working with for a date
>she shoots me down
>get chewed out for it at review
If she didn't want to go out with me fine, but she didn't have to write me up for it. Jesus Christ. She killed my hopes for romance, and for a career. And I even picked her over the girl who stood me up for a date. Women are fucking terrible, robots.
>>
>ew, why are you even talking to me?

This was recently at a bar. I don't know why normies think bitches don't act like this outside of middle school.
>>
Senior year of highschool i decided i should finally man up and ask out the girl i had a crush on. We were all sitting around during study hall and the conversation was on valentines day and how she didnt have anyone so i asked, in a non autistic way, for her number.
>are you serious [laughing awkwardly]
Yes
>[LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES]
Then she moved to the other side of the room and never sat by us again for the rest of the year.

Jokes on her tho cause she went downhill from there and went crazy and i started lifting and getting slightly more attractive

Tho i have still struck out with every girl since then, with a few girls saying yes but losing interest within two weeks.
>>
they just walk away, of course i havent talked to a woman in years
>>
>b friendly w girl at work
>almost bump into each other one day by accident
>she says "omg eww" as we barely avoid it
>>
You faggots haven't even been on a date I bet. Come back when you learn how shit women really are. Don't just speculate about it.
>>
Lol at normies telling us to
>just approach women
>>
>>28741881
Oh dude. By all means approach them. They're gonna love you.
>>
>>28741924
Yeah just like OP did. Just lol at men who are not Chads who approach women.
>>
>>28741957
I was Chad as fuck, and even I got rejected. You guys literally have no chance unless you get rich or settle for something that is much less than yourself.
>>
>>28741969
If you are Chad you have some chance at least. If you are non-Chad you have no chance pretty much.
>>
>>28741957
My gf likes to play video games with me. She is totally a nerd like me. The right person is out there for you guys. Just be patient.
>>
>>28742022
I have one friend who has a gf like that too. He's a tall Chad though.
>>
>>28742037
Then don't look to Stacey for your date. She's not what I'd call gorgeous, but my gf gets all my D&D and Simpsons references. There's someone out there for nearly everyone.
>>
>>28742063
But the tall Chad can get attractive Stacey. It's not fair.
>>
>>28742063
Wow, that's plenty of bullshit.
Just with your example, you're actually extrapolating that anyone can have a gf? Get real, life isn't so easy for everyone.
>>
there are signals women give to show they would be attracted to you, maybe asking girls that actually show that would work better, im khhv but sometimes even a beta male lardass like me gets women crushing on me, they usually go out of their way to make eye contact and smile, maybe im delusional
>>
>>28740294
>About to tell a girl I want to go ona date with her
>Awkwardly getting there when suddenly she has a sudden shocked face of realisation on her
>starts to do that eww hand wave thing women do and starts to go eeeew eeew eeew eeew loudly while her friends giggle and just leaves the situation
>>
>>28740643
the fact you have to assure us it was in a none autistic way means you did it in an autistic way
>>
same thing happened to me, except it was by proxy. classmate was aware I had a secret crush on a girl so he went up to her by himself to let her know, and to get her number for me. he said she bursted out in laughter.
>>
>just bee urself and put urself out there bro :^)
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 560x414) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 560x414
>>28742001
very wise lol
>>
I want to hear more stories from robots who struck out. This is your chance to make everyone understand just how bad women have been to you.
>>
>bee 19
>try to talk to a girl
>"look you're nice and very cute, but I really like older men. I wonder how you gonna be in your 30's"

>mfw in my 30's I'll be browsing sad frogs
>>
File: 1463884434003.jpg (84 KB, 484x550) Image search: [Google]
1463884434003.jpg
84 KB, 484x550
>>28742738
forgot the face.
>>
File: 1451065797414.jpg (187 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1451065797414.jpg
187 KB, 1024x689
>>28740294
I've never asked a girl out or really talked with one but I witnessed a pretty cringey altercation.
>High school
>Just standing around talking to a couple of friends when a girl just joins our circle out of nowhere
>Friend starts talking to her
>Her gay friend comes and joins too
>Gay guy trying to talk to my friend but he is busy talking to the girl
>Gay guy pretty much sails friend down the river without a paddle by saying "I was trying to tell you something, but you're never focused on anything that isn't [girl's name]."
>Dead silence for about 7 or 8 seconds
>Girl awkwardly says bye and leaves
My friend was a total fucking normie and I might even argue somewhat of a lower tier Chad, so in a way I fed off of seeing him get BTFO. At the end of the day he was still one of my only friends though.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28740294
>Girl was obviously flirting with me the entire class
>talking like tickling her and shit
>drew a picture of her in ms Paint
>laughs at all my jokes
>Ask for her number at end of class
>she laughs and says no

I might kill myself now
>>
>>28742139
How is 6th grade going?
>>
File: 1463643787294.jpg (91 KB, 962x629) Image search: [Google]
1463643787294.jpg
91 KB, 962x629
only once
>ask out oneitis from art class
>she has the worst look I ever seen on someone's face afterwards
>just shakes her head mouth agape like I just asked to fuck her mom
>dates Chad friend
>only ever hung out with me to get to Chad friend
>they probably fucked
>Chad friend said me and onitis were basically made for each other
>didn't take into consideration I look like a fucking retard and had no self-awareness

>another story with oneitis
>only offered to hangout with me after I fought another friend over petty schoolyard shit
>probably only wanted to talk to Chad friend
>remember how I spazzed out when everyone was mocking and teasing me including oneitis
>she stopped liking me after some Chad beat me up helping my aforementioned Chad friend
>literally want to become the next zodiac killer now
>>
>>28744042
>girl was obviously flirting
>implying it's ever possible to tell
>>
>>28744188
She probably didn't like you because you can't formulate a coherent sentence.
>>
This is why women are pieces of shit in our society.

They get to stand on pedestals while we have to appeal to them with rings, restaurant's, and other bullshit just to get them to give us a chance.

>Falling for the gf meme.

Just travel the world solo, with no fuckers telling you what you can and can't do. This is what I am going to do.
>>
>>28740400

Because they actually treat other normalfags like human beings.
>>
>Be 17 yo me
>At a night out with an apparently nice and innocent girl and a friend
>Asked her out
>She said she isn't over her only boyfriend who cheated on her
>I tell myself it's perfectly reasonable
>Find out the next morning she fucked my friend all night

That's when i understood i was a failed normie
>>
File: Pepe.png (127 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
127 KB, 600x800
Dog licked my pee pee until I climaxed.
>>
>>28740294

>tfw if anything similar to this happens to you it's basically a death sentance
>>
Girl in middle school always said "ewww" when I walked by.she works as a cashier at target now and I stare her down while she scans my shit.
>>
>>28744555
Trips are a sign. You must kill her.
>>
>>28742022

I hope you get hit by a bus.

>not original
Apparently someone has said this to you before.
>>
>>28740294
>no
that's it I guess
>>
File: 1443732936814.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443732936814.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>28740294
one of the girls from my group in uni gagged while i walked past her and her friends and they laughed, then sometime later i passed by two other girls and they laughed i just don't know man i wish i was never born
>>
>>28744425
Literally just happened to me at 22. She didn't fuck a friend though, I heard from my Chad friend that she was fucking this other Chad at a party.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.