[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: you get encouragement on whatever you want to do. your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
ITT: you get encouragement on whatever you want to do.

your hopes and dreams are yours and thats what matters

I've come across too many people trying to chip away at my dreams.

So I want to start telling you that you can persue your dreams.

I want you to succeed anons, becuase if you do then theres still hope for me.
>>
i believe in you guys
>>
I want to kill myself, please grant me the strength for offing myself.
>>
I want a spooky girlfriend
>>
>>28740174
I want to teach and travel the world
>>
I want to get over losing my twink bf, and finish my paper which determines whether I pass or fail.

And not too commit suicide
>>
Mommy got me a consultation with a plastic surgeon and I'm starting Botox on tomorrow. I've also begun fixing my teeth.
Time to transcend to true Stacydom, boyos.
>>
File: 1458087487312.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1458087487312.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
Grant me the strength, determination and attention span to pass my finals.
We are all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>28740174
I'm gonna some day become the greatest shitposting rusemaster this side of the interwebs.

Heh, see ya in the threads Compadre's.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.