[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots got strange taste in food? Whenever I order a pizza,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5610.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5610.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Any robots got strange taste in food? Whenever I order a pizza, I usually get anchovy and pineapples, and every time, I get comments on it. I personally don't see it as strange, it's delicious.

It has a sweet and salty mixture that goes together fantastic.
>>
Have you tried cumming on it? I hear that's pretty sweet and salty
>>
I like to dip my fries into my milkshake.

McDonalds fries into a strawberry milkshake is based.
>>
>>28740108
>Cum
>Sweet
I'm not falling for that again, Rick.
>>
>>28740093

I do like anchovies on pizza, but never thought of doing it with pineapple. Usually, I just get anchovies with sweetcorn and olives, but I'll give pineapple a try.

On topic, I tend to combine pasta/rice with pretty much anything. You can just add meat/fish to that and call it a meal. But somehow people think that burgers and spaghetti or sausages and rice is strange? Fried egg on pizza is another great one.

I love to pick random spices and add them to my food. I literally pick from the spice rack at random. You get some great combinations, and you'd be surprised at how versatile stuff like cinnamon is.

Some days, I'm low on food but really don't want to leave the house, so just have to combine whatever I can find into a serviceable meal.

Also, I eat baked beans with pretty much anything.

I don't know, these aren't even that strange, but are considered 'out there' by normies. I swear people are so unwilling to experiment with their food.
>>
>>28740231
Fried egg on a pizza? That sounds pretty good. What's the way you do it? I'm a terrible cook, so I order out and usually have the pizza at home over a few days. Would I just lay it on top, and if so, what should the toppings be?

>olives and anchovies
I've never tried it, but I do love black olives. Seems like it'd be too similar to one another though to really make a difference.

>people are unwilling to experiment with food
Amen. My friend and girlfriend piss me off to no end; whenever we go to a restuarant with some niche or strange thing on the menu, they always order the same things their comfortable with whereas I insist on trying something new. I've found things I loved and things I hated, but I can make recommendations.
>>
>>28740093
Anchovy and pineapples sounds like a good combination.

When I was a kid, I loved chips with ice cream, another sweet and salty mixture (I never tried that on a pizza, though).
>>
>>28740290

Just get a safe topping e.g. cheese and tomato and slap a fried egg or two on top of the pizza. I like to add some salad too and fold it over like a calzone. It started as a /fit/ thing to get more protein in my diet. I don't know how well eggs and fish mix (that's more of an acquired taste). Any kind of meat topping is fine, because it's kind of like breakfast food on pizza.

You don't even have to stop there. Using a pizza as a shell, you can put anything inside. Just add an additional topping and fold that shit over. I've done it with curry or bolognese. Coleslaw/potato salad is also an excellent contrast, particularly with a spicy pizza vs the creamy flavour of the sauce. Whole sausages or bacon work brilliantly too.

Garlie bread and egg is nice too. You get those flat, garlic pizza breads and fry and egg. Cook up the garlic bread and lay th egg on top. Maybe an interesting sauce too and you're golden.
>>
>>28740120
Thats not even strange, get the fuck out of here
>>
>>28740093

I just ate an egg and peanut butter sandwhich I eat one everyday and cover it in hot sauce.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.