[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people get the skills to approach other humans and become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1460690343063.jpg (131 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1460690343063.jpg
131 KB, 1000x900
How do people get the skills to approach other humans and become intimate with them?
>>
>>28740051
that's a very good question.

you just meet people and learn, trial and error.
>>
>>28740051
by not playing video games or watching animes when they are 12-24 year old
>>
>>28740051
I think it's like language, where you're just programmed to pick it up when you reach a certain age. But if you don't learn it at that age it gets orders of magnitude harder, like trying to learn a language when you're an adult.
>>
>>28740051
They usually either grew up with siblings and learned the nuances of socializing via frequent interaction and conversation early on, or were always attractive enough that they rarely had to initiate that kind of thing on their own.
>>
>>28740129
No.

Society solved this problem right from the start.

Prostitution. Some beta males just have to use services of prostitutes.
>>
>>28740083
How do I meet people? Everyone I talk to online stops talking to me within a week
>>
who's the lass in the middle?
>>
>>28740169
Leave people alone you creep.

Hope you get registered as sex offender.
>>
>>28740163
prostitution is not a solution for beta males its a solution for women who are not lucky enough to find a husband/whose husband somehow dies
>>
>>28740186
I'm not a creep though, I'm pretty attractive and me we double message people. Plus I don't fantasize about little kids. :(
>>
File: 1440211107813.jpg (31 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1440211107813.jpg
31 KB, 450x376
What I wanna know is where do they get the desire?
It kills me everyday just the same as other robots, that I have no sex, no intimacy, and all those things

But then at the same time I have literally zero drive to obtain those. I feel like I was never the hormonal teenaged boy who was girl crazy. Where does this desire to obtain a gf come from? Because I don't think ive ever had it.
>>
By killing OP. I hear it's a real
aphrodisiac in some countries.
>>
>>28740194
As a beta male you can either:

a) give all your money to your 25+yea old wife for occasional pity sex

or

b) give small part of your money to smoking hot 18-21 year old college student in exchange for passionate sex
>>
>>28740051
I'm not really sure. I've "been with" four girls in my life. They've said that I just had a charm about me. Most of that "charm" was developed through trial and error. In my younger years, I was a real sperg. Would be the girl's best friend while she would get boned around. After some time, I just said no more. Got rid of that behavior and then the pieces just came into place.
>>
>>28740051
>You will never have a 4some with them
JDIMSA
>>
>>28740051
If I wanted to find more pictures like this, what would I need to search for?
>>
>>28740163
I am completely convinced this is my reality.
>>
>>28740453
Try the term "Cum Dumpster"
>>
>>28740051
childhood is the part where you learn it all and what gives the basics to your future personality, first it starts with parents then other children, but that doesnt mean you cant change, humans are adaptive so just like you are used to your stench ridden room you can become used to people and interacting with them just by surrounding yourself with them, go people watching, in a really populated park or in a city just see what faces they have how they act just become used to people and it will work out
>>
>>28740215
You only "want" most of these things because other people have them and at least I feel obliged to get them aswell to show off. When it's not inherent you can have multiple paradigm shifts during the day/week even hourly where the social business is very important and in the next second all is forgotten.
>>
>>28740210
you know someone is fucked up when he claims hes not fucked up
>>
>>28740931
Well I guess i am then. Is it best just to leave people alone?
>>
>>28740083
they don't try, they don't learn
it comes naturally to them
if you have to learn, I'm sorry but there's something wrong with you
>>
You're 'supposed' to learn how to interact with people and approach girl when you're an adolescent.

If you miss out on this due to anxiety and other such things then your brain is never fully learns the mental tools it needs to guide you through the rest of your life.

So if you didn't already learn it, I don't think it's possible to learn it when you're 29 and a NEET forever loser like me.
>>
File: 1438693603216.gif (2 MB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
1438693603216.gif
2 MB, 320x184
no robots, its not how it works.
first you have to accumulate some set of skills or values that TRULY convince you that you are a valuable. when you know you really are awesome, you dont need other peoples opinion.
there, you're "alpha". now go talk to those chicks that are sure as hell intimidated by your status and would never dare yo talk to you.
>>
>>28740194

How is prositution not a solution for a person who wants to have regular sex with women who aren't obese?
>>
File: 1416758062731.png (242 KB, 792x3528) Image search: [Google]
1416758062731.png
242 KB, 792x3528
>>28742711
Came here to post something along the lines of this anon's post.

Basically, you learn these "skills" when you're young and it's "safe" to experiment and MAKE MISTAKES. Once you reach a certain age (generally 20+) you're expected to have already picked up these skills. You can no longer make those childish mistakes and if you do you're be condemned for it.
>>
>>28742780
the wizard's curse is very real anon.

being so much better than everyone around that you neither can nor want to relate to them.
>>
>>28744482
in my experience young people are much MUCH less forgiving of mistakes. kids are absolute fucking savages when it comes to bullying and harassment over that stuff. adults generally have some maturity and experience to overlook or forgive... pretty much anything unless they're an asshole.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.