[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most "robots" are just teenagers who are worried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: wojak cowboy.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
wojak cowboy.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>most "robots" are just teenagers who are worried because they are one or two whole years above the average age of losing virginity
>>
>>28739911
>tfw 25 yo kv neet
>tfw borderline so don't want to deal with a relationship anyway
>>
>>28739911
Mfw a lot of my kinda quirky friends lost their virginity at around the age of 21-24 and are now well adjusted and normal people
>>
>>28739911
average 4channer is 16-24 year old
>>
>>28739911
They belong to a mind-twisted generation, spoiled by the internet, which helps them to exaggerate every minor incident into a huge problem.
A few days ago I spoke to my normie brother about relationships. He told me that two of his friends actually never had a gf (they're both over 30), but it isn't even a problem, they are still respected by their group of friends and it wasn't ever a big deal.
>>
>>28740067
He lied to make you feel better dumbass.
>>
>>28739911

Well, yes. That's true enough, of course. And I'll grant that I'm occasionally tempted to give into the sort of frustration you're expressing.

However, I do my best to resist that sort of thing. They may be young, but I can recall being their age and feeling the same sort of frustration, the same anger. Their pain is no less authentic by virtue of their youth.

I suppose, if nothing else, it's nice to see the younger posters "graduating" from time to time. They post with a sort of bewildered wonder that they've finally had their first kiss, or finally secured their first date, or even had sex for the first time, at the ripe old age of 24.

So we'll walk with them as long as they need it, I suppose. And the vast majority will leave us in time. As is right and natural. But there will always be a tiny number of outcasts, the unloved and the wizards, who will keep watch down here in the dead of night.

There actually are some devils here who are born in Hell rather than merely making some fitful journey through it. Were that we few who are the former belonged to the vast majority who are the latter! But let's be honest. Hell loses it's sting if it's merely Purgatory for everyone. A temporary damnation isn't really damnation at all.
>>
>>28739977
>4channer
kys
>>
This is me, 18 and never fucked a stacy.
>>
File: 1463844182751.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463844182751.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>28739911
I'm 29 years old next month and never lost my virginity, most robots should be worried, they should be worried they don't end up like myself.
>>
>>28740915
My brother was 37 before he got his first girlfriend.

It's never too late senpai.
>>
>>28739911
I'm 23 (original) years old.
>>
>>28740981
>My brother was 37 before he got his first girlfriend.

And that's great! His sojourn in Hell was a little longer than most. But he escaped, and this means he could escape. And make no mistake, most can.

>It's never too late senpai.

For the vast majority, no. But "too late" implies one had the possibility of leaving. For a tiny minority, it was "too late" the moment they drew their first breath.
>>
File: WMFUqm8.png (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
WMFUqm8.png
1 MB, 1920x1200
>18

> literally never even held a girls hand except once when a Stacy held my hand as a joke because her friends told her to
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28741107
>For a tiny minority, it was "too late" the moment they drew their first breath.

I would agree to an extent. However it's impossible to know that until the moment their draw their last.
>>
>implying that only being 1 or 2 years over the national average to loose V-card hurts less.

It hurts a lot anon, being 20 and still virgin hurts a lot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.