[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get drunk at my friends birthday party >sleep over because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (921 KB, 8018x4502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921 KB, 8018x4502
>get drunk at my friends birthday party
>sleep over because I'm too drunk to drive
>me, his cousin whom I have a crush on and have for about a year stay over as well
>wake up just in time to hear her and my Chad friend making out
>tfw when I heard the condom open my heart broke
>almost cried for the first time in a while

Thing is, everybody knew I liked her, because I told her myself.

Literally feel like killing myself right now. I'm honestly thinking about it.
>>
Wait, he fucked his cousin?
>>
>>28739853
you left yourself open and vulnerable, to a girl. Bad idea
>>
>>28739853
>Thing is, everybody knew I liked her, because I told her myself.

Hope you learned.
>>
>>28739869
Chad fucked his friends cousin.
>>
>some girl you're not in a relationship fucked someone
>feel like killing yourself
How fucking weak and retarded are you? Who gives a shit who this girl fucks? Leave her alone and go find someone else.
>>
>>28739853
If you didn't even make a move, show her you're interested, compliment her appearance or even drunkenly dance with the birch, you deserve your painful feels. Maybe next time you will grow some balls and get to empty them into a pussy.
>>
This is probably one of the saddest stories I've seen on here, fuck.
>>
>>28740004
>didn't make a move
>literally says he did
>>
>>28739995
It was a combination of things throughout the last few weeks. Dog died, grandmother was hospitalized then this. Sucks senpai.
>>
>>28740071
Those other two things are real reasons to feel sad. But you're still a retard if you kill yourself because of these three things.
>>
>>28740071
Is therapy still a meme here? It actually helps to talk to someone even if they're paid to do it, anon. I know it's hard but it gets better down the road.
>>
>>28740098
My dog and my grandmother were the only two things that gave a shit about me, anon. I called and talked to my grandmother a lot when I was feeling down, and she always reminded me that she loved me since my parents consider me a failure. My dog was always happy to see me. Felt good man. Now it's almost all gone.
>>
>>28740207
>arguing with an obvious normie Chad
Come on anon.
>>
>>28740229
>I'm a Chad because I don't think people should kill themselves over this shit
So his dog and grandma died. It's too bad. But that really has nothing to do with whether he can find happiness in life. He can get another dog. He can meet other people who will care about him.
>>
>>28740022
Telling a slut he gets butterflies when she looks at him might seem like making a move to a kv virgin, but in real life it's considered pussying out. Initiating physical and emotional bonding (rough housing, flirting, teasing, ect...), trying to kiss her (at the very least), or asking her to hang out intimately is making a move.
>>
File: 1463163249146.png (768 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
1463163249146.png
768 KB, 1280x1172
>>28739853

self improvement never crossed your mind
>>
>>28740325
*KH
>>
>>28740325
then they end up labelling you a creep
>>
>>28740346
That only happens if you're socially retarded and lack any redeeming qualities that woman find attractive.
>>
>>28740304
>he can get another dog
It's not the same and you know it. That's like saying get a new friend after one died. In case you haven't noticed, a majority of the people here have trouble meeting new people, if finding other people to care about were so easy there would be no point in this board.
>>
>>28739853
>killing yourself over a girl you didn't even date

So you're what, 17 at most?

Lift and sack up pussy
>>
>>28740465
>It's not the same and you know it. That's like saying get a new friend after one died.
In the short term it's not the same, but getting a new pet when an old one dies is something most people do, and those people end up loving the new pet a lot. Serious grief is a temporary state. That's the point I'm making. This shit is TEMPORARY. It does not mean he can't ever be happy. Moreover, this kid is clearly in his teens and there is no reason he can't turn his life around.
>>
>everyone knew i had called dibs even her
Kys you cum driblet
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.