[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /incompetent asshole parents/? >21 y/o >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452045213561.jpg (44 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452045213561.jpg
44 KB, 320x320
Who here /incompetent asshole parents/?

>21 y/o
>only child
>still stuck living with my parents right now since there are barely any full-time jobs available in my area, having trouble finding something good since no connections
>as a kid, my mother never really bothered with basic hygiene and only washed me about once a week
>only managed to get rid of this habit later in life since my mother controlled just about fucking everything in the bathroom, and still does to some degree
>throughout my life they never bothered teaching me most fucking basic life skills and instead they took care of everything
>forced me to wear ridiculous clothes when I still wasn't self-aware about it, couldn't protest
>forced as a kid to wear velcro shoes because "oh oh it's so hard for him to learn how to tie his shoes :( :(" despite that my mother never ever taught me to
>had to figure out 90% of all life skills behind their backs on my own and managed to get somewhat good at them
>they try to justify themselves by saving that I had ADHD and therefore I couldn't do anything on my own (???)
>even during my late teens they insisted in doing about all chores for me, couldn't even really protest about it since they think I'm incapable
>at the ridiculous age of 21 I only managed to halfway convince them that I can manage myself, am "allowed" to do some things entirely on my own but they go out of their way to waste their time doing things for me
>they go batshit insane when I tell them that I'm going for my doctor's appointment on my own, actually expect me to be okay with one of them coming with me at this age
>they actually believe they did a good job at raising me because "you never went hungry and we did everything for you", despite never even making sure I had any skills

These assholes are still trying to turn me into an even worse manchild, thinking I shouldn't even travel to a relatively far location or that I'm somehow incapable of operating a house key. It's that ridiculous.
>>
at least you got to have a father, man.

i never got one and it hurts every day.
>>
>>28739759
>21 y/o
>living with parents

they've taken care of you this long. be grateful
>>
>>28739759
I thought that are standard parents?

I am from Poland tho, so as a bonus I got beaten by my parents
>>
File: Napoleon-Dynamite-skills-gif.gif (703 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon-Dynamite-skills-gif.gif
703 KB, 500x266
>>28739759
>oriiiiiginal0
>>
>>28739875
Grateful? I would have been a total manchild with absolutely zero basic life skills if I never became aware of how fucked my situation is, since they never gave a single shit throughout their entire lives and just assumed I was an incapable retard (which I'm not). I bet they would have been content if I never grew up and were still stuck in their house at the age of 40 or 50, saying that "other men do the same so it's good!" to justify themselves.

I have no affection for these life ruining shits, my mother can die any time since she really contributes nothing that I can't do, it's my father who currently brings money in and he doesn't even do anything since he's an old lazy faggot right now. He probably can die once I managed to secure a decent paying job to pay the bills.

This is arguably just as bad as any other form of physical or emotional child abuse, it's practically trying to deprive your child from adulthood. I would unironically have been better off if I was maintained by a single mom because I could have had more personal power in such a situation.

Fuck.
>>
>>28739969
>just assumed I was an incapable retard

You ended on 4chann's /r9k/...

Your parents were right all along
>>
>>28739875
>implying we all live in america were you have jobs

Its 2016 read some international news
>>
>>28739759

Wow i am exactly in the same boat as you
>>
>>28740745
Really? I assumed that this specific kind of fucked up parenting was relatively rare, even for /r9k/. Any hope left?
>>
>>28740801

Nope.

All you can do is take initiative and move out as fast as you possibly can, you won't get anywhere if you will stay stuck in your parents house
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.