[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better hurry up and get out of bed, wagecuck. You are already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Better hurry up and get out of bed, wagecuck. You are already halfway through your two days of freedom.
>>
Enjoy going to work on monday Americucks. lamo.
>>
But I'm on vacation in my 5star luxury resort. Neetcucks will never understand this feel. Of having money to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 960x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 960x878
>>28739777
Au contraire, my friend. Neets understand that perfectly, thanks to the generous contributions we receive from the local community for our upkeep. And don't forget that neets are patient and prudent long term thinkers, and in time build up enough money to treat ourselves to a bit of luxury. It's wagecucks who will never understand this feeling, as they fritter their money away on the latest unnecesary shiny technological gadget
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28739722
This weekend has gone fast.
>>
File: 1457255814634s.jpg (3 KB, 124x122) Image search: [Google]
1457255814634s.jpg
3 KB, 124x122
>tfw i work 84 hours a week
>>
>>28739835
This. Wagies are too used to instant gratification that things get boring easily. So they work harder for the next materialistic thing they can buy. Then when thry get it, they get bored and have to work hard for something new. Repeat cycle.

NEETs are humble and learn to appreciate what thry have. They can extend the life of something for years since they don't derive all their pleasure from it, but instead have many things they can do since they have all that free time.

This is an indication of addictive behavior of drug addicts. Wagecucks are extremely addicted to the next pleasureable thing to quickly derive pleasure from that they need to "redose" often like drug addicts do. Otherwise, the feelibgs of worthlessness and depression kick in. They resort to using defense mechanism such as justifying their slavery via "muh contribution to society" and "muh not disappointing muh parents". They will do anything to get their next fix, even selling themselves out just like drug addicts do.

Tldr--wagecucks are like drug addicts
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.