[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which presidential candidate will ensure that I get a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1463909278869.jpg (121 KB, 800x443) Image search: [Google]
1463909278869.jpg
121 KB, 800x443
Which presidential candidate will ensure that I get a girlfriend in 2017?
>>
Go support Sanders and you'll have a chance to get into some liberal skank puss.
>>
Bernie will tighten the chad gap and spread the wealth of vagina
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1000x500
>>28739642
The Don.

Think about it. With the godless dirt people gone and the US restored to it's former greatness, women will WANT to settle down sooner and raise families with true provider men, just like the good old days.
>>
File: 1433061197172.png (503 KB, 1706x750) Image search: [Google]
1433061197172.png
503 KB, 1706x750
>>28739711
but white women are already not inclined to date or marry dirty people
>>
>>28739711
>robot
>provider

Pick one.
>>
File: 1462058174538.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462058174538.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
So here's the story. Our qt gfs are being shipped overseas to places like Chyna and Mexico, and we get nothing in return. Millions and millions of waifus, and they give us nothing. They are taking advantage, folks. So here's the story. We are going to get our waifus back. We are going to get our qt gfs back, and believe me, I'm the only one that can do it.
>>
>>28739642
Donald will let you have his leftovers
>>
>>28739877
i don't want that filthy chad's leftovers
>>
>>28739642
The God Emperor. He still won't ensure you get a gf, but he can inspire and motivate people like noone else can. I've read all his books and I'm really amazed by what he has done. A truly outstanding personality and even intelligence (IQ over 140).
>>
>>28739642
I unironically think Trump (if anyone). He's the only one who might turn society a bit more conservative or the way it used to be 30+ years ago and back then everyone got girls
>>
Oim votin' fa Boinie Sandahs. He's de best represennative ov de Jooesh values dat dis country was founded awn.
>>
>>28739711
if trump gets elected corporations will assume that his kinda hypercompetitive ignorant arrogant shallow personality is what people want and prints money so they start to advertise with and to Chads

If he gets elected society shifts from todays pseudo liberal sensitive gooey mindset to alpha male bullshit

In a trump presidency a decent robot has no chance in hell to have anything close to a happy life

so fuck off with your donald meme back to pol or reddit and take your shitty propaganda with you

btw you're shit at selling your butt buddy

>oh hai guys he is the greatest vote for him he will fix everything and make everything perfect even make anime real, i don't know how even he himself have no fucking idea but he just will trust me XDXDD dumb 2016 XDXDDX
>>
>>28740449
Simmer down, sport! This is a thread for responsible, voting adults.
>>
>>28740499
says the guy voting for a meme president
>>
>>28740546
So you attack me for spreading the word and voicing my political beliefs? A right all of this great nation's legal citizens are entitled to?

For someone so concerned with the future of the US, that doesn't seem very patriotic of you.
>>
File: 1441786162721.png (211 KB, 467x348) Image search: [Google]
1441786162721.png
211 KB, 467x348
>>28740615
Calling you a retarded cunt for being a retarded cunt is not censorship you delusional shit

You have the right be a dumb fuck and i have the right to call you a dumb fuck, freedom of speech exists so the government can't make you shut the fuck up but since i as a citizen have all the rights you do i can force you be quiet m8000, the faster you learn this the better

Btw if your only achievement is being american you might be a pathetic garbage person you realize that? Nationalism is for losers to feel good about achieving nothing at all

you fucking trailer trash redneck hick
>>
File: image.jpg (683 KB, 1600x2105) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
683 KB, 1600x2105
>>28740718
I like your spirit son, you've got passion behind those heated words. Perhaps you're a better match for /pol/ than you realize!

My contribution to this thread and political views remain unchanged, but you should put that silver tongue and sharp debater's wit of yours to good use against the REAL enemies of our proud country.
>>
File: d0Jmt.gif (349 KB, 176x164) Image search: [Google]
d0Jmt.gif
349 KB, 176x164
>>28740890
well cunt it seems like you have some talent in being a two faced manipulative snake so no wonder you look up to that cretin

but any sane literate person who doesn't spend the day fucking a relative up the ass knows that trump is still objectively a fucking terrible choice for president

potus needs to be humble and compassionate as much as smart and effective and what you have is just a dime a dozen psycho, that's no good when we talk about a person who will be the most influential person on the planet m8000000
>>
>>28739642
Donald Trumbone

You can be the hero who harbors qt Muslims from his genocidal secret police, thus gaining all the pussy.

At least that's what I tell girls on Muslima.com
>>
The candidate called "get off your ass, go outside, work out, and get to know some girls".
>>
>>28740449
/r9k/ on politics
>>
>>28739711
He's not gonna deport the legals. 'Make america white again' will never happen because the real america was always multicultural. America wasn't just white people's but also everyone's. Deal with it.
>>
>>28741550
also because just busing 11 million ppl would be prohibitively expensive, to say nothing of wrangling them
>>
>>28741593
I refuse to believe that people can be that evil
>>
If you find a qt that likes Trump, she's a keeper.
>>
>>28739642
None of them. Trump will ensure Chad stay in control. Bernie will move the power over to Tyrone. And Hillary will favor Stacy.

There's no winning for the robots.
>>
>>28740890
10/10 would lol again. Keep up the good work op.
>>
>>28739642
Hillary will claim she will help you the most but then will leave your hand to do the job.
Trump claimed all along he will shove a shotgun up your ass, and he will follow through. Medical expenses are still on you.
Bernie claims everyone will get a girlfriend, but he doesn't tell you what you'll get is the most basic ugly whore that everyone else also has access to.

Take your pick.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.