[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the idiots on /pol/ like Hitler so much? Why do they always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1427291138874.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1427291138874.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
Why do the idiots on /pol/ like Hitler so much? Why do they always rail against what they call "degeneracy"?
>>
>>28739641
cos it riles the normies up hahaha reeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE normies go home!
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 95x95) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 95x95
Because they have a really low IQ, they think they are smart but they are the complete opposite, the sad thing is that they will never realize how dumb they are.
>>
>>28739713

>frogposting redditor
>calling other people dumb
>>
>>28739641
stormniggers
>>
>>28739641
hitler is what we all aspire to be, he started from nothing and became one of the most well known humans. "degeneracy" is our version of the tumblrinias "problematic
>>
>>28739641
To rustle the jimmies of those who consider a board for nigger jokes an existental crisis.
>>
>>28739641
Hitler was a retard, I think the Hitler fanboys are just idiots or trying to piss off liberals.

As for railing against "degeneracy", that comes from the fact that typical /pol/-tards see the world as rapidly decaying and going to hell. For instance, all the Islam hate comes from the fact that many people are still mad at Islamic extremists over terrorist attacks from the last 15 years. Now we have shitloads of these same people immigrating around the world and causing trouble (Paris, etc.). And then their governments tell them to be more tolerant and accept these people, right after they commit mass rape and shootings. I think they're actually pretty justified in fearing and hating Islam.

Same thing goes for gays. A normal person sees a pride parade and thinks it's either retarded and want nothing to do with it, or thinks it looks like a lot of fun. An average /pol/-tard sees a pride parade as a bad thing (they think gays just fuck all day and don't have day jobs, thanks to the media), since these people could be doing something more meaningful with their lives, but instead choose to prance around in their underwear and kiss each other. See, /pol/-tards are also concerned with the fact that white people aren't having enough kids, and gays typically don't start families, that distresses them even more since they don't want their neighborhood to suddenly turn into muslim-town, so gay white people especially scare them.

Like I said, it's all the end result of unchecked pessimism and thinking the world is slowly going to hell. I wouldn't be surprised if most of /r9k/ eventually moves over there, seeing all the rampant pessimism going on here. People don't really get it, but that attitude is really, really bad for you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.