[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't relate to the majority of people on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1364297273128.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1364297273128.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>tfw you can't relate to the majority of people on this board anymore
>>
File: 1404591072077.png (712 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1404591072077.png
712 KB, 1000x1000
/r9k/ has changed

It's no longer about original memes. memes and memes, it's meme's memes and consumption of memes have become an unstoppable meme. /r9k/ has changed.
>>
I couldn't relate to anyone when reddit9k was "good", at least the normalfags make funny posts sometimes.
>>
>>28739505
>normalfags make funny posts sometimes.
WAKE ME UP.
>>
I can't relate because I have worked on myself and become better, and I now resent the people here keeping people locked in mediocrity.
>>
way to fall
>>
We need to form a new board. Please spam /qa/. It only took about 5 years to finally create /his/. We can do it
>>
>>28739515
Do you think greentexts are made by robots?
>>
>>28739467
I've applied for two jobs in the last week and have flirted with girls at college while getting good grades. Idk, I have changed for the worst. I am joining a swim class this summer and plan to be a useful person in the coast guard or the navy as a diver. Shit is weird.
>>
File: 1463398292074.png (111 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1463398292074.png
111 KB, 314x314
>>28739811
Holy shit you're fucking delusional you fucking normie faggot why are you here just go to /soc/ fucking normie faggot LEAVE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.