[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that no matter how shit your life is and how ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Daily reminder that no matter how shit your life is and how ugly u r, at least you don't look like Adam Pearson
>>
He's so ugly it's beneficial. Like people who lost a single limb.
>>
Holy fuck, what happened to him. Is he seriously injured or has he been like that from birth.
>>
File: X3S16B4.jpg (135 KB, 818x480) Image search: [Google]
X3S16B4.jpg
135 KB, 818x480
>>28739108
It's a genetic condition, to make matters worse, he has an identical twin brother, who has the same disorder, only the condition affects only his memory.
>>
>>28739072
He dresses fairly well though. Would like to know where2cop that sweater.
>>
>>28739246
That sweater is on point tho
>>
He was in the movie under the skin. This scene in that movie is robot as fuck. Saddest thing is he he pretty much came up with all the dialogue himself, using his own life and experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI7wI13m8bM
>>
>>28739090
>people who are ugly get treated like shit
>people who are fucking deformed get sympathy and attention
Why the fuck do I live in this world
>>
At least when you look like that no one is allowed to make fun of you. If you are a manlet or autistic everyone, including the politically correct will make fun of you
>>
>>28739728
This just made me angry, why the fuck did we have to be born to desire pussy? sex is the root of all evil
>>
>>28739842
He has been, and still is, bullied
>>
I can't help but feel like this must seriously affect him in more ways than just psychological pain and victimization from others due to his appearance. Not to minimize those things.

It seems like it would be harder to chew food, harder to shave, and so on.
>>
>>28739906
yes but only by assholes. I got bullied by them too so there's no difference there, but he won't get bullied by people who are politically correct, while it's fine for them to bully me because they see me as some kind of subhuman who deserves it
>>
>>28739947
Nah, the same assholes bully you, bully him.
>>
>>28739072
>read his wiki page
>has expressed interest in playing a james bond villain

topkek
>>
File: 13478485232498.png (743 KB, 525x752) Image search: [Google]
13478485232498.png
743 KB, 525x752
>>28739072
I bet you my wifes son he has had sex though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.