[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that trying to suicide in any other way than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: guy.jpg (38 KB, 634x358) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
38 KB, 634x358
Daily reminder that trying to suicide in any other way than fighting a lion is beta way to go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602819/Naked-man-jumps-zoo-s-LION-enclosure-suicide-bid-survives-grave-condition-two-beasts-mauling-KILLED.html
>>
If you're going to kill yourself it is your right since your life is yours alone. What right does he have to try and kill an animal for no reason? What right do they have to lock it up?
>>
>>28738720

You dont seem to know anything about lions. Lions love to fight. They fight zebras, the pussies of the savanna, all the time. Have you ever seen a lion in a bar? No? You know why? Its because no one wants them there, after few beers they always start a fight. Males and females are all the same, they all fight. And you cant explain it with some pent up frustration, they just love good brawl.
>>
>>28738720
>implying he'd be able to kill a 600lb lion
>a fucking male lion in his prime to be asbergously specific
Nigga are you high or something?
>>
>>28739054
Fucking lions and their shitty behaviour. You can't even hold a regular conversation with them without trying to start a shit.
>>
Not the way I would go, i would prefer fighting a monkey
>>
>>28739103
>in his prime
He just lies down and does nothing, it's a fucking zoo.
>>
>>28739168
They feed them live game and so you know mr KNOW IT ALL lions in captivity AXCTUALLY live longer tyvm
>>
>>28738694
RULES OF NATURE
originale commento plz desu nee
>>
>>28738694
>killing the lions
What the fuck man. They should have shot the guy who broke into the enclosure to die in the first place. The lions were just doing what lions do.
>>
The tragedy of this story is not the asshole,but what they do to animals that kill humans. They are euthanized as a policy,no matter how provoked they were to act like the wild animals they are. A Fucking shame and I wish people would leave innocent beautiful creatures out of the equation when they want a glorious stupid death.
>>
>>28738720
>If you're going to kill yourself it is your right since your life is yours alone. What right does he have to try and kill an animal for no reason? What right do they have to lock it up?
rights are imaginary things. nobody has any rights on anything
>>
>>28738720
>for no reason
Killing is what makes us human, why would you deny him his humanity in his final moments?
>>
Lions have massive fucking fangs and claws with bigass muscles to boot. Don't you think a machete ought to bring things to an even keel?
>>
>>28739320
keep your anarchism on reddit
>>
Fuck lions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpnERlsfBFc
>>
>>28739131

B R O O K L Y N
cause blacks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.