[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's /r9k/'s opinion on gay marriage? For it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Fotolia_7508026_M.jpg (838 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_7508026_M.jpg
838 KB, 1688x1125
So what's /r9k/'s opinion on gay marriage?

For it? Against it? Don't care?
>>
marriage as an institution needs to die
any kind of legal binding made for the future between two people can only make them miserable, if they were fine with being together anyway they'd have no need for it
>>
File: 1461320315793.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1461320315793.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>28738412
Gays are cute when they are twinks.

But grown up men are pig disgusting.
>>
I'm ok with gay men marrying, but not women.

Gay men marrying means less Chads for Stacy to fuck, but if Stacy can marry Stacy we're screwed.
>>
>>28738412
I'm opposed to gay marriage. I think it's bad for society.
>>
>>28738412
Don't care at all.
I don't know any gay people, and I have no interest in marriage so it doesn't effect me.

Don't really know why so many people seem to think it does effect them.
>>
>>28738412
I keep my degeneracy to the 2D world
3D faggots are Satan's chosen
>>
>>28738412
It's definitely degenerate, but I can't approve of not letting them have that right so against my conscience I'm for it.
>>
>>28738412
I'm in favor. Gay couples take care of robot orphans since they don't have kids themselves.
>>
File: 1424202135588-1.jpg.png (73 KB, 255x143) Image search: [Google]
1424202135588-1.jpg.png
73 KB, 255x143
>>28738412
literally couldn't give less of a shit.
Am gay myself and i don't really see the use in it.
In the end it's a contract, nothing more and nothing less.
It's symbolic value is logically that gays are supposed to be accepted in society and are officially part of it. i could get beind that, if every gay guy i ever met, wouldn't be a flaming faggot.
>>
>religious institutions should be forced to perform their rituals with "people" they think should be put to death
All faggots and statists should be turned into mulch.
>>
>>28738744

>>28738618 here. I interpreted the OP as asking whether we were for the actual marriage rather than ask whether were for forcing certain people to sanction it.

I never understood the "marriage should be controlled by the government" meme anyway.
Even if you're not a libertarian (and I'm not) you have to admit it's a pretty stupid thing to control.
>>
>>28738412
I'm a christian so people think I hate gays.
On the contrary, I don't give a fuck. Don't hate em, don't like em.
>>
>>28738844
The only reason OP is asking is, or anyone else is discussing it, is because the federal government is trying to abolish the 1st amendment.
>>
>>28738744
>religious institutions
I guess it's more about the federal marriage. You can't force hillbilly preachers to marry a gay couple with god's blessing.
It just doesn't work, however the states grants them the right to marry with a federal authority and get the benefits of married couple's
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.