[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a beard make a guy more attractive or is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x488
Does a beard make a guy more attractive or is it just a meme?
>>
If it's nicely trimmed, yes. A beard can also hide a shitty jawline and over/underbites.

>tfw can't grow a proper beard, but only a pubeard
>>
>>28738400
Beards seem to be one of the few things that women have a genuine variation on opinion on. Some like them, some can't stand them.

It's not easy to predict which one a woman will be, although as a rule of thumb older women tend to be more into very masculine looking men than younger ones.
>>
>>28738400
If you are a Chad you will be attractive no matter what, with beard or even bald.

However if you are beta, you will just evolve into nu-male if you get the beard
>>
Depends on whether you can grow a good one or not, and what your chin looks like underneath.
>>
>>28738400
>Does a beard make a guy more attractive or is it just a meme?
depends how your beards looks
>>
If you have a good looking jawline, there's no reason to grow a beard and if you would it would just make you look worse by hiding the definition.

If you're jawless then growing a beard is like makeup for asian women, it'll make you look so much better
>>
>>28738400
it's easy to fall into a false sense of security with a beard. I balded from an early age but on the flip side I have a really thick and full beard, so I grew it out. Looked pretty cool but since I've shaved it into a neat stubble, I can see I look better without it

grow it out, it's fun but don't become attached. It won't make you look more handsome though, general consensus from women is that 5 o'clock shadow with the neck shaved is what makes a man most attractive
>>
>>28738400
Really depends on your jawline, if your beard is patchy, and many other factors involving if you had an attractive face to begin with.

Unless you're planning on going zz top mode, don't bother with beard culture. It's filled with hipsters and nu-male douchebags.
>>
>>28738524
This depends on age in my experience as a semi-normie oldfag

Under 25 a lot of girls are still mildly threatened by overt masculinity so they're still attracted to "pretty" men, but over 25 they start liking rugged manliness more. Although there are women over 25 who still like effeminate men they're much rarer and there's usually something wrong with them
>>
>>28738571
Man, I could grow a decent full beard since I was 17, and you're mostly right, but, I even had some 15 years olds jump on my dick because they "liked older guys".

The tables turn yeah, but I'd say sooner than 25
>>
Depends on the guy.

I personally don't find any guy who has a beard under 30 attractive. Those beards are manky as shit. Even on those guys who swear they're "1/5th Scottish and can grow a thick beard easy", it still looks like shit.

It's like putting a fake beard on a baby. Gross. Older guys look nice with a beard, but that's it.
>>
>>28738571
why the hell would any sane man even bother with women over 25
that's when they hit the fucking wall
>>
>>28738604
They get smarter, not more vicious as r9k may have taught you. And I'd rather date a 5/10 intelligent girl than a 9/10 vapid dumb bitch
>>
File: fuckit.jpg (504 KB, 930x1530) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.jpg
504 KB, 930x1530
pic related is me, should i keep the beard ? i have a shitty jawline btw
>>
>>28738571
Only beta and nu-males care about women that are over 25
>>
>>28738646
Yes.
And you could do something with your hair.
>>
>>28738658

i just wake up desu, but yeah, it looks like shit anyway
>>
>>28738632
Whatever.

If your girl is over 25 you are a fucking beta loser.
>>
File: 147928642.jpg (337 KB, 805x1158) Image search: [Google]
147928642.jpg
337 KB, 805x1158
>>28738598
what about a young man with a trimmed beard?
>>
>>28738510
>there's no reason to grow a beard
Then why does it grow?
>>
>>28738685
Lol what's with that faggy filter?
>>
>>28738400

Men being attractive is a meme.

Women just want money and status
>>
>>28738685
Wish you'd post the original unwarped picture because ginger beards are quite nice.

But no. Still looks weird.
>>
>>28738717
What filter?
>>
>>28738400
First of all, There are good and bad beards.
Like everything, keeping it trim and improving it, is necessary to keep it good looking. Otherwise, you just look like a hobo with pubic hair stuck to his chin.

Second, beards are a very subjective thing amongst women. Some like them, most see them as disgusting and dirty.
The power comes from other men. Having a well kept and strong beard intimidates other men. It makes you look more alpha to them because you appear older and wiser.
That might prove useful to improving your self-confidence and therefore your worth to women.
>>
i need a beard otherwise i get mistaken for female desu
>>
>>28738680
nice roleplaying, faggot
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.