[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone please save me from myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1448161500034.jpg (48 KB, 550x778) Image search: [Google]
1448161500034.jpg
48 KB, 550x778
Someone please save me from myself
>>
>>28738289

Poor Uzuki.
>>
>>28738289

No, you're on your own
>>
>>28738289
No. Self destruction is the path to self enlightenment, free yourself or destroy yourself. Stop being dependent.
>>
>>28738289
You can get help from others, but nobody can fully save you
First ya gotta lay it all out and let people know what you need.
>>
File: 124213092321.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
124213092321.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
>>28738317
I think I've hurt myself enough now
>>
>>28738289
What's wrong, anon?

yada, yada, orignal comment
>>
>>28738356
I just went to buy junk food with week old semen on my shirt.
I've started drinking and I'm going to buy another bottle of something for the night.
I've had this obsession to ride a shopping cart down the road until I hurt myself
This isn't even out of the ordinary, it's just a normal week for me.
>>
>>28738392

Have you considered seeing a psychologist?

Wouldn't recommend seeing a psychIATRIST and getting on pills desu though.
>>
>>28738392
>I just went to buy junk food with week old semen on my shirt.
eeeeeew
> I've started drinking and I'm going to buy another bottle of something for the night.
meh, that's fine
> I've had this obsession to ride a shopping cart down the road until I hurt myself
let's do it
> This isn't even out of the ordinary, it's just a normal week for me.
What are you going to do tomorrow/Monday?
>>
>>28738414
I was in and out of the psych ward recently

I've been seeing a psych every week

It doesn't help
>>
>>28738289
Stabbing Westward.
>>
>>28738423
Half a bottle of wine makes you right
A bottle of wine makes you fight
A bottle and a half - goodnight
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.