[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a Slavic gf if I live all the way in New Zealand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461932527779.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461932527779.jpg
209 KB, 1280x1280
How do I get a Slavic gf if I live all the way in New Zealand?
>>
go to a slavic country and marry one

Russia is so shit that if you're not an alcoholic most russian girls will see you as Michael Buble.

they're mostly roasties by genetics though, so be aware of that.
>>
>>28738099
just do what i do bro and you will be sure to do it in no time flat!

cry into your pillow so nobody can hear you because they will judge you
>>
>>28738236
I've heard that you have to beat Slavic girls or else they won't respect you
>>
>>28738475
i guess that's why i keep saying those webms involving slavs girls getting wreckt
>>
not even an option if youre gonna stay in middle earth, choose between snatching up a trashy islander/maori from porirua with questionable hygiene or dying alone like the rest of us have to anon
>>
Mail order bride. They all want to get the fuck out of that communist shithole so they'll marry whoever.
>>
>>28738659
Girls from Mount Maunganui are where its at
>>
>>28738530
>saying
i meant seeing fuck
>>
Anon Russia is giving away free land in the far east, some land there has a decent population. I can't spell for shit in Russian but it's similar looking to this "Khabarovsk" You can also live in other slav countries as some homes are only about 40k USD. I plan to sell everythnig I own in NZ when my parents die and live in slav land as a NEET king
>>
>>28738659
Fuck off islander roastie. Nobody wants to marry a fucking coconut
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.