[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join an /r9k/ skype group >literally everyone has had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 09839432.jpg (94 KB, 549x586) Image search: [Google]
09839432.jpg
94 KB, 549x586
>join an /r9k/ skype group
>literally everyone has had a girlfriend
Tired of this shit
>>
File: frog(199).jpg (15 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
frog(199).jpg
15 KB, 230x219
>>28737884
>that one girl on cam who everyone is desperately orbiting
>>
>"jesus dude, you really are a robot"

I don't know what I expected
>>
>>28737884
>>28737912
>>28737920

How the fuck do you find r9k skype groups?
>>
Groups are always awful, no matter what. Normality and abnormality are irrelevant. Groups of both are exactly the same. They judge, they ridicule, and they circklejerk.
>>
>>28737926
The normies make threads about them every once in a while
>>28737920
A lot of normies here seem to think that the whole robot thing is just ironic shitposting and our lives can't really be that bad
I am starting to think that maybe it is, and I'm the only one not in on the joke
>>
I only joined one that ended up being cool. It's long dead now though. All the others are filled with drama obsessed normalfags.
>>
>>28737932
I just want muh old 4chan memories to be real

I quickly realize that the people you're talking to on this board are high schoolers and normalfags roleplaying and trying desperately to fit in.

>>28737912
>I don't want to be orbited
>makes her profile picture a picture of herself
Honestly, I don't blame women. I blame men for being pathetic, horny, retards who jump at anything.
>>
>>28737962
As you should. Women are women. Their behavior can't really be helped. It's the men who so readily enable their behavior. It's pathetic.
>>
>>28737990

with that logic, the men shouldn't be held accountable either, since they too are incapable of controlling themselves.
>>
>>28737962
>>28737920

I hate that this is happening. The ironic shitposters and roleplayers on 4chan are some of the worst people out there. They dont know what its like to truly be a victim, so they make fun of real robots whenever they can (public shaming about anything really). However, they dont know what its like to be truly succesfull so they are resentful bitter pieces of shit who hate people not for having infinitely better lives than them, but for small trivial reasons.

Basically your average piece of shit empty husk of human being who solely identifies with the hate and bitterness on 4chan, and decides to make fun of the rest.

I honestly hope they all die
>>
>>28738066
>I honestly hope they all die

We all will one day.
>>
I've found the problme is generally there is a smaller ammoutn of normal fags at first, but those normal fags invite all their normalfag tfreinds and robots don't have freinds to invite so tehy get outnumbered very quickly

sad to see
>>
>>28737884
What's the point of an /r9k/ group if you already have a girlfriend?
>>
File: Pour my son..jpg (7 KB, 209x279) Image search: [Google]
Pour my son..jpg
7 KB, 209x279
>>28738285

Don't even try to understand the mind of a normalfag. You'll go insane if you try.
>>
>>28737962
>I don't blame women
>woman can't do anything wrong
Taking advantage is just as bad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.