[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian (17) kills herself after boyfriend dumps her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Russin tötet sich selbst.jpg (40 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Russin tötet sich selbst.jpg
40 KB, 300x400
NSFW:
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/russian-girl-selfie-before-beheaded-train-160887/

And you say only males are suffering in this war.
>>
>nobody will ever love you this much
Do you think he was tall? Did he have a big dick?
>>
This so fucking old.
>>
File: Bild.jpg (33 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Bild.jpg
33 KB, 300x400
>>28737881
was handsome
>>
>>28737859
I've talked to normies, tall handsome guys are like gold to women.
>>
>>28737900
Looks like some shit skin from Chechnya or Dagestan or something.
>>
>>28737917
how is that surprising. same for sexy & cute girls for guys.
>>
>>28737859
whats the point?
she could have every other guy instead
>>
>>28737859
Serves her right for being a whore. All women should get a taste of their own medicine
>>
One down, 3.51 billion to go.
>>
What a dumb bitch.As a woman,she could literally get hundreds of beta orbiters just for herself,but didn't want to just because they weren't Chad.Im glad she's dead.
>>
>>28738250
>>28738233
>>28738331
i cut myself by reading these postings
>>
>>28737859
Tfw no qt slavic gf to save from suicide and comfort until shes ready to face the world again

Original window frame
>>
>>28738384
>postings
>>
What am I supposed to feel? Oh my god a desirable Stacey killed herself because Chad found another Stacey. WHAT A FUCKING TRAGEDY.
>>
>>28737859
thi shit is old new by the way

i think you can dig pictures out of her beheaded body

trains are very effective at killing
>>
>women would rather kill themselves than date a non-chad like you
>>
File: owjuA.jpg (19 KB, 680x402) Image search: [Google]
owjuA.jpg
19 KB, 680x402
>>28738584
>Spending eternity as an empty vessel is a more enticing prospect than spending 5 minutes with you
>>
Russian here. We have some kind of teen suicides wave right now, kinda started by this. There's a big controversy about her death, highly possible that it's fake.
>>
File: 194636.png (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
194636.png
8 KB, 193x261
>>28738637
>>28738584
>Getting brutally beheaded by a full-speed train while traumatizing family and friends for life is a more prefered plan than spending any time with you
>>
>>28737900
He isn't attractive.
>>
>>28738782
Neither are you, but at least he had a gf
>>
>>28738741
>We have some kind of teen suicides wave right now

nooooooo, you guys cant just waste all those qt slav grills !
>>
>>28737859
I can't sympathize with her, but I enjoyed the decapitation pics.
Female railway suicides usually look beautiful to me.
>>
>>28738817
>Wants dumb Stacies alive
You should be thrown to that train as well
>>
>>28737859
She must have had some other mental issues which made her very dependent on her bf
>>
>>28738741
Are they also motivated by russian stacies not getting it from russian chads? Or is it just teens off'ing themselves because of teen angst?
Are Russian women usually this obsessed over guys? I always thought that they were kinda cold and once a relationship ended they would go "Ya, whatever...".
>>
>>28738882
Not everything in the world revolves around chad and stacey, anon.
>>
>>28738948
I know, I only asked because anon said the other cases were related to this one and I wanted to gouge if they had the same nature or if it was just teens in general.
>>
i fapped to her pics, including the beheading one.
anyway the only things that makes me sad is that i couldn't find any nudes of her. i'd love to fap to them too :(
>tfw no nudes of qt cyka blyat grill to fap to
>>
>>28738948
keep telling that yourself every night but it wont make it real.

stop being lazy and hit the gym
>>
Women threaten to do this all the time for attention. This cunt was so clouded in her delusion that a white knight would save her at the last moment that she slipped over the point of no return and got beheaded.
>>
she was a qt desu :(

fofofofofo
>>
>>28737859
Bitch killed herself over a failed teenaged relationship, normies do this all the time, it's a spur of the moment/dramatic teenager thing.
>>
I wish someone loved me this much

What's the point of living
>>
>>28741180
that's only a privilege for the normies now. Even wageslaving like a good little goy doesn't guarantee you a wife anymore, much less a loving faithful one
>>
>>28737859
Fake as fuck there's almost no blood
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.