[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally removed my ingrown toenail with scissors woke up today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1388264515863s.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1388264515863s.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
finally removed my ingrown toenail with scissors

woke up today and feel no pain anymore

holy shit thank you God
>>
>>28737710
hope it gets infected
>>
>>28737731
there was no blood
>>
pls congratulate me guys
>>
I'm happy for you!

I fixed my ingrown nail a few days ago
>>
>>28739065
glad to hear it!!

I had to try twice to remove mine, the first time I thought I was done but I realized the pain was still there. Thinking that I had to dig deeper was scary as fuck, and I wanted to avoid having an ACTUAL surgery by a doctor at all costs.

Yesterday, after digging a bit more, I could finally get the last piece out. What a relief!
>>
>>28739088
>>28739065
>>28739048
>>28737768
fuck you 2
this>>28737731
>>
>>28737710
Best feeling. The absolute best. Fuck.
>>
>>28739307
nice edge m8 i r8 8/8
>>
My friend got ingrown nail once too, i remember him screaming when the doctor was pulling the nail out without any morhine and shit, and it seems like he has to do this operation again
>>
File: tmp_28247-serveimage1894952366.png (138 KB, 834x525) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28247-serveimage1894952366.png
138 KB, 834x525
I've been awake for almost five days, it will give days in five hours, I keep seeing bugs that aren't really there, but sometimes they are,

I've been shut posting for almost 24 hours, and now my fingers are sore.
>>
>Tfw ingrown nail
>Tfw it's been there for months
>Tfw hurts sht ton
>No idea how to remove or fix
>>
can you forcefully just "yank" it out of the skin where it cuts in?
>>
>>28737710
>hate the way nails look
>cut/chew my finger and toe nails until they're bloody
>been doing this for around 15 years
>thinking of letting them grow
>probably going to have ingrown nails on all fingers and toes

How do I correct this at home?
>>
>>28741578
Go to the docs, they'll cut off either side of the nail and put shit to stop it growing so you'll have a like the middle bit but no side bits.
But they have to inject your toe so fuck that noise
>>
Good 4 u anon friendo
>>
>>28742367

yeah i hiaaoz
>>
Good job anon, I spotted mine early and prevented it. Just keep an eye on it, it might revert to being ingrown again. I recommend having a nail kit with scissors and other miscelanneous items like that.
>>
>>28737710
i currently have one and am going to try to pop it out for the second time, if it doesnt work now im just going to get the doctor to cut it off
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.