[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finished my visual novel my life will never be 1/10th as good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (758 KB, 896x817) Image search: [Google]
image.png
758 KB, 896x817
finished my visual novel
my life will never be 1/10th as good or meaningful as the Mc's
literally why live

>pic tangentially related
>>
on a scale of one to fuck your sister how much fucking of your sister is involved?
>>
>>28737606
For more visual novels. It's a vicious cycle. 5 years later you emerge from a pile of crusted tissues into the relentless light of day, out of visual novels to read, faced with the decay and ruin of what was once your life.
>>
>>28737606
Live because I find it funny when people feel bad because their lives aren't ideal.
>>
>>28737640

>>28737649
its a path im not ready to take
i wish my life had a true route with a qt heroine and a good end
>>
>>28737662
Well then I guess you have to seize the day and make the most out of life or something. It's your life, and it's ending one day at a time.
>>
>>28737718
but i have a microbenis
>>
>>28737649
>faced with the decay and ruin of what was once your life.

So not much different from playing MMOs.
>>
>>28738462
haha benis
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.