[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >kissless hugless virgin with no friends >browse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: angry_freg.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
angry_freg.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>be me
>kissless hugless virgin with no friends
>browse 4chan 9 hours a day, so its all I think about
>one day catching a bus and qt3.14 7/10 girl sits next to me
>she starts talking to me
>I don't know what to say because I'm a robot, so I started repeating 4chan memes
>she laughs at them
>gradually we start to hang out together
>this usually entails me saying memes while she does her cute giggle
>last time when we were hanging out she says
>"you're so funny anon"
>she goes and holds my hand
>I've run out of memes to tell her next time we hang out

MAKE ME MORE MEMES OR SHE WON'T LOVE ME!!!
>>
Society should get less on the internet.
>>
File: fool.jpg (258 KB, 625x349) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
258 KB, 625x349
>being her personal clown
>>
>>28737563

maybe she'd like this meme-story you just posted about her.
>>
>>28737783
If she loves him, why not?
>>
>>28737563
Okay bud the memes can only go on for so long. They eventually catch on what the joke is from and then detest you for it. I suggest marathoning some Whitest Kids U Know to change up the humor a bit, or just go to a different board.
>>
>>28737854
I agree, you should also gives her all your monies and be her personal boy toy cuck, as long as she """"loves"""" you that's all that matters.
>>
>>28737894
>implying that's what's happening to OP right now
>implying she's not into him which is why she finds himself "funny"
>implying you're funny enough to be in OP's position
>IMPLYING
>(You)
>>
>>28737894
Actually girls like guys that are literally themselves. Most guys are trying to act too hard to impress women and they hate it. So they like it when they find someone like OP who just spouts random memes and isnt trying to be someone who he isnt. I know because it happened to me
>>
>>28737905
First off, this thread is a joke and even if it was true this girl only wants OP for his memes. She will literally drop him as soon as the guy with fresher memes woos her
>>
>>28737948
>implying memes are what's getting this guy laid
Kek
>>
>>28737563
she likes you, not the memes.

accept your fate, normie. you are healed.
>>
File: 1416876685842.jpg (259 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
1416876685842.jpg
259 KB, 393x829
>>28737563
KILL YOURSELF FAMPAIIIII

THIS SHIITE BE SO RIGINAL!
>>
>>28738037
I disagree. She seems to get wet off of dank maymays. OP has the right idea and finding the freshest asap.

>>28737563
You should lurk s4s for a while, they're churning out the memes like crazy.
>>
>>28737563
>things that never happened

Original silly robot
>>
>>28737922
You're not fooling anyone, Chad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.