[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here >/staying home on senior prom night/? I asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 5trkfs.jpg (65 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
5trkfs.jpg
65 KB, 530x492
who else here

>/staying home on senior prom night/?

I asked 4 girls and they all said no. eventually the school guidance councilor was informed and told me to stop asking girls and that she was forming a "bachelor" party for other dateless guys

I should have went and put poison in the punch bowl or something
>>
Didn't even ask people out or consider going.

Get on my level, normie.
>>
Prom is a good night for bu anon. Rejection will follow you your whole life, why not end it all?
>>
>>28737230
i did that my senior prom night
didn't regret it at all
save your money and actually do something enjoyable
>>
>>28737302
This, prom seriously sucked. I went to my junior one and didn't bother going to senior one
>>
I asked just one friend and she said she wouldn't say yes, so I stayed at home.

Best decision really, even though I wanted to go it would have been worse if I went alone, had no one to talk to, and generally waste time.
>>
>>28737230
Wow, so not only did the girls you asked complain to the counselor, instead of a "just keep trying champ" pep talk they just straight up told you to stop even trying? That fucking sucks man
>>
>>28737230
I did 6 years ago. Come back when you're older you faget
>>
>>28737230

>I asked 4 girls and they all said no. eventually the school guidance councilor was informed and told me to stop asking girls...

What the fuck?

Were you harassing them or just asking and politely accepting their answers?
>>
>>28737230
Well, you gave it a shot and you fucking failed. No real shame in that.

Prom's garbage anyways unless you're a normie or a Chad. If you have the option you should not go.
>>
File: 1462152276965.jpg (16 KB, 224x208) Image search: [Google]
1462152276965.jpg
16 KB, 224x208
>high schooI
>>
I'm fucked up but I'll tell you my story read it if you want
One of my friends smoked me up my senior year of highschool, so about 5 years ago

Asked out the hottest girl I knew, so not the hottest chick in the school but the hottest I've ever gotten to talk to

Fuck she said yes, never been on a date never anything

So we fucking get on the dance floor at the prom site after taking all these cute pictures and shit, and shes grinding all over me

Long story short first time I came from a girl, so I always lie and say thats when I lost my virginity

>today

Yep still a virgin
>>
>>28737367
>"Anon, you and a lot of other guys seem to be getting a little desperate to find someone to go to prom with, and frankly, many people are starting to not like it."
>"You mean people are so offended that I asked them that they talked to you about it."
>"That's not entirely true anon-"
>"So they did"
>"Yes, but I have been talking to other boys in your situation and I will be forming a bachelor group to show you all that you don't need a date to have fun at the senior prom"
>"You say a group of boys, is there a group of girls that your doing the same with?"
>"No"
>"Then what the hell's the point?"

Basically what happened.
>>
Never went to a single high school dance. Was washing dishes in a Taco Bell my Senior Homecoming
>>
>>28737444
This. Except I was at Taco Time.
>>28737435
god damn OP
>>
File: zoom.gif (228 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
zoom.gif
228 KB, 256x192
Fuck roasties, stacies, and chads
Spend your life enjoying it based on your perception of achievement. Others may say prom is their achievement, they got their girl, whatever else.
You don't need that if you don't need it. They're weaker, so they need it to fill the holes to keep them "normal"
You have more than enough to have a good time mate. Enjoy being young, whether that means not having to do taxes or going out and doing stupid shit and excusing by saying you're young.
>>
>>28737435
>>"Then what the hell's the point?"

slayed
>>
>>28737435
Jesus Christ it's like they're herding the "weirdos" into a pen so they don't ruin the night for the rest of the normal people
>>
>>28737444
>dishes
>taco bell
U wut m8? I worked at Taco hell for 4 years and never washed anything except the floor.
>>
File: ZerQFBD.jpg (156 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
ZerQFBD.jpg
156 KB, 1175x766
>>28737435
>implying women have it harder

At least they dont get roped into a pen and can actually ask who ever they want to the prom

and they have the influence to get administrators to keep away the undesirables

I WANT ROASTY'S TO DIE
>>
File: cry.jpg (112 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
112 KB, 597x519
>>28737435
I WANT TO DIE HOLY SHIT IM SORRY OP
>>
>>28737484
those metal tins they keep all the shit in on the line.
>>
>>28737435
>>"Then what the hell's the point?"

When you say this it sounds like you think that they owe you a date
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.