[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>average guy eats pizza "Ewww, what a digusting slo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
>average guy eats pizza

"Ewww, what a digusting slob"

>Chad eats pizza

"Omg, good looks and he knows how to eat! Marry me!"
>>
thank you for yet another example of why attractive people can never be robots
>>
>>28736881
Well it would be cool to devour a pizza and then run a marathon or do a thousand pushups and have all the protein from the cheese and meat bulk up your muscles, carbohydrates give you energy, and nutrients from the vegetables help your body function rather than just shit it out the next day and have your body store some of it as fat.
>>
File: 1445023599669.jpg (43 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1445023599669.jpg
43 KB, 500x328
>i can eat as much as i want and never gain any weight XD
>>
>and he knows how to eat! Marry me!

Who has said that. Who has ever in all recorded and prehistory said that?
>>
>>28736881
This is the same little fantasy tumblr hambeasts bitch about constantly. They complain about how they're judged for eating bad food but it's considered cute and quirky for a hot girl.

I don't know why the pizza posts have gone up in volume but they're fucking gay. Go to tumblr or learn to regulate your diet you pussy
>>
File: calories.jpg (50 KB, 560x514) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
50 KB, 560x514
>>28736902
Because he works for his body and is able to reward himself with shitty food for his hard work.
>>
I don't know why normies hype pizza so much, I'd rather have fish and chips or a roast beef sandwich anyday.
>>
>>28736923
>le workout meme xDD
>just le lift bro xDDDDD
Why don't you lift your normal ass outta here ah?
>>
>>28736998
Cry more faggot. He's accomplished so much yet you whine in your basement.
>>
>>28736921
OP just did
>>
>>28737008
He only accomplished because he is lucky. Hard work is necessary, but not nearly sufficient.

If he wasn't tall and didn't have big frame, his lifting would have much worse results. Also steroids, but that's beyond the point.
>>
File: 12345.gif (490 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
12345.gif
490 KB, 500x375
>>28736998
I have too many injuries to work out after sports so let me tell you this, stretch before you exercise, always get proper hydration, a great way of doing this eating fruit.
Also make sure to get plenty of electrolytes and carotene.
For me I just do situps and get all 5 food groups per day and I'm in shape.
Back when I could exercise I legitimately could eat like Goku at it was fucking awesome. I didn't get all bloated, I'd stand up and stretch and felt like I'd already digested quite a bit of it.
>>
>>28736922

Tumblr is full of self absorbed millenials.
/r9k/ is full of self absorbed millenials.
Of course they have the same mindset because they were brought up in the same culture.

If you where born 1985 onwards, you were raised in the shitty schooling system that preached everyone is a special snowflake. Competition is bad. Everyone gets a trophy. You don't have to change, its everyone else has to change.

And these kids took that attitude into adulthood.

If someone has a better body than you, it must be because muh genetics.
If someone has more money than you, it must be because muh privilege.
If someone has a better job than you, it must be because muh institutionalized prejudice.
If someone is just plain better than you, it must be because muh oppression.
They don't even entertain the idea that maybe they are just shitty, lazy people. Self-improvement for them is, at best, a joke or, at worst, an offensive idea which needs to be destroyed.

It won't be long until these kinds of people are running the world, and that's terrifying to me.
>>
>>28736909
Its true though for me.
>>
>>28736881

>alcoholic drinks too much

Ew gross he has a problem and obviously isn't taking care of himself.

>college student drinks too much

Kids make mistakes, you gotta learn some time.

A "Chad"(more specifically: a guy with a good body) eating a pizza is still attractive because he works to stay in shape. It's okay for him to indulge in a calorie dense meal because he will work it off at the gym and still be in a healthy condition.

If an average guy (or according to the picture, someone who is overweight) ears a pizza, it's gross because he doesn't take care of himself, and eating that pizza will only make things worse for him. What else would you expect?
>>
>>28737033
LUCKY
Fuck you, he tried out for the NFL, failed, played in the CFL as consolation, worked hard to become a wrestler, then got into movies when he could and now he's a charming as fuck alpha movie star. Eat a dick.

"If he didnt have ____" go fuck yourself whiny faggot.
>>
File: Tinder-Match.png (237 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-Match.png
237 KB, 640x1136
>CHAD eats PIZZA and YOU are a VIRGIN
>>
>>28736909
>>28737146

Barring serious medical conditions, most people have a very similar metabolism. When they say they eat a ton and never gain weight, they are overestimating the amount of food they eat. The skinny Guy's version of "I eat a ton" is different than the fat guys version.
>>
>>28737151
Still haven't disproven me. There are many people who try and just few who make it. Only difference is luck.

You seem baddly assblasted.
>>
>>28736881
You could do this with everything imaginable

An attractive person could wear a trashbag as a dress and turds wrapped in tinfoil for earrings while handing out fliers saying the holocaust never happened and people would still find them more attractive than an average person trying their best to look good.
>>
>>28737151
butthurt hero-worshipper.
>>
File: frog image (336).png (11 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
frog image (336).png
11 KB, 310x326
>chad
>not average
>>
dogs eat dog food, fun things are fun and attractive people are attractive
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28736881

FUCKING HELL I WANT A PIZZA NOW FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
>>
>>28736881
>and he knows how to eat! Marry me!
>>
>>28737136
>It won't be long until these kinds of people are running the world, and that's terrifying to me.
this used to scare me but then i realized that these kinds of people don't have the willpower to put themselves at the top
they'll just continue the endless cycle of buzzfeed-tier consumerism, and spend days glued to their iphones reading about oppression or whatever while working at mcdonald's, bitching they can't get a real job because muh patriarchy won't recognize their liberal arts degrees
>>
>>28737522
U post the same picture every fucking time for the past year
>>
>>28737136
>If someone has a better body than you, it must be because muh genetics.
That's the truth. You can work hard but you can't grow taller or get bigger frame.
>If someone has more money than you, it must be because muh privilege.
It likely is. Inheritance.
>If someone has a better job than you, it must be because muh institutionalized prejudice.
Or nepotism. That's how I got my job.
>If someone is just plain better than you, it must be because muh oppression.
It's because being born to have better starting point in life.
>They don't even entertain the idea that maybe they are just shitty, lazy people. Self-improvement for them is, at best, a joke or, at worst, an offensive idea which needs to be destroyed.
Why work hard for something that I could have had if I was just born luckier?
>>
>fat bitch eats pizza
"Wow she really should make better choices for her health"

>hot babe eats pizza
No one cares.

It's the same with boys. The "average" man in that picture is overweight, which is why he is gross. It doesn't have to do with gender, it has to do with weight.

Skinny ugly guys who eat pizza don't warrant criticism
>>
>>28737797
>That's the truth. You can work hard but you can't grow taller or get bigger frame.
the taller bit is true but you're a fucking idiot if you think you can't get big
go 2 >>>/fit/ and pull that shit

>Why work hard for something that I could have had if I was just born luckier?
because otherwise you won't have it you lazy sack of shit
>boo hoo im not the attractive son of a multimillionaire
>>
>>28737797
>Why work hard for something that I could have had if I was just born luckier?
Because you were born with the OPPERTUNITY to get it, which is far more important than the actual stuff itself. There are a lot of people in the world who, no matter how hard they worked or tried, would be simply unable to achieve certain things because of restrictions beyond their control.

The only thing standing in your way is yourself and some effort.
Of course some people have it better than you. But you'll always be able to find someone who has it better than you and someone who has it worse than you. Using the excuse" well others have it easier so I shouldn't try" is just a device that you're using to justify your own reluctance to try (due to insecurity or fear)
>>
>>28736881
everyone eats fucking pizza this is a horrible point
>>
>>28737833
>the taller bit is true but you're a fucking idiot if you think you can't get big
If you have small frame you will not look as attractive as someone with broad shoulders.
>because otherwise you won't have it you lazy sack of shit
But it's not fair. What kind of cuck would accept that.
>>
File: Makoto giggle.gif (423 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Makoto giggle.gif
423 KB, 500x281
>>28737787

>when anon notices you
>>
>>28737837
>There are a lot of people in the world who, no matter how hard they worked or tried, would be simply unable to achieve certain things because of restrictions beyond their control.
And then you say
>The only thing standing in your way is yourself and some effort.
Do you even read the shit you post here? Do you not see the contradiction?
>Of course some people have it better than you. But you'll always be able to find someone who has it better than you and someone who has it worse than you.
There is a big difference between being better than most and worse than most. Guess which one applies to me?
>>
>>28737151
He's only a successful wrestler because of nepotism and his dad.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.