[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k. I've unlocked the secret to eternal youth and curing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: img-thing-3.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing-3.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Hey r9k. I've unlocked the secret to eternal youth and curing your depression, and the best part is that anyone can do it! Even you, reading this in your mom's basement weighing 400 lbs. You can't even smell how bad you smell right now, can you? Don't worry though friend, I was like you once. Not 400 lbs, but I might as well have been. My method of thought day after day was just "I'm not going to leave my house or see people anyway, and they all resent me for existing so I don't care." And I couldn't smell myself because I was super dehydrated and really used to the stench, once I showered and drank some water I realized not only my body was decaying but so was my mind. My muscles had all atrophied and I was getting 16 hours of sleep a day and staying awake for 16 hours, but I wasn't doing anything with my time. I was only 19 and I basically had the metabolism of a 90 year old on their death bed. I guess you could say I am a normie now, I don't think I am. I still am not gonna interact with real world people beyond when I have to and I still won't trust any of them knowing how they treat people who are below them. I am gonna hide in plain site and then get above all the normies using my skills and my cunning, I just have to build myself up first. Its a slow process, and I first started trying to get healthy last year because but I couldn't do it for a long time. Its just been 2 months of getting back into my routine after failing a bit but I already feel like a new person. Its amazing and I certainly wish the best for all of you too, I believe in you!
Love, your friendly neighborhood recovered robot.
>>
>>28736814
>Hey r9k. I've unlocked the secret to eternal youth and curing your depression
so what is it op?
>>
Is the secret suicide?
>>
OP as left us blank posts to fill in with our own dreams to achieve..
>>
File: asian-nice-look.jpg (41 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
asian-nice-look.jpg
41 KB, 500x533
>>28736837
I don't know if I can trust any of you guys. You're all as bad as the normies you condemn, you may not know it but they moulded you into this bitter ugly thing, because either you adopted their traits subconsciously or got jaded, and by staying in that mindset you became exactly what they wanted you to be. Weak, dead inside, smelly and antisocial, living off of empty calories, hoping you actually do just die off on your own and don't be anymore of a bother to the rest of them. Your fellow man would let you die just so they don't have to help you, how does that feel? They say its survival of the fittest but its really just laziness. If all of our lives were a bit easier then we would have more energy of mind to think about more worthy problems. We would even have excess and try to help out the poor if we really wanted to, but instead the rich were smarter and figured out the secret first and are using it to keep their power. It actually saves you money to be healthy, and you would feel better. Thats all it is. Becoming healthy. Obviously if you need therapy or are literally retarded then just stop reading this right now and go do whatever the fuck it is your kind does. But for all of us who still have a chance,it's definitely not too late no matter your age. The rich and the privileged all think you did this to yourselves btw.
>>
So nobody else wants to know the secret? Alright then. All I needed to do was earn your trust, all it required was a few seconds of some idle chit chat and you could have saved yourself and your whole family and all your friends but nope. Its never too late, you just have to want to change. Please take everything I am saying seriously, even if it sounds like self help bullshit. The rich normies want you to stay wallowing in your sorry state because they all think you deserve it. You too can normieize yourself with 10 easy steps (jk its more than that and they aren't easy)
>>
File: twiggy.jpg (47 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
twiggy.jpg
47 KB, 441x600
>>28737241
Oops forgot to give the obligatory qt pic. Here you are guys. Cure your autism today! I am the living proof that it really works
>>
File: poopsausage.jpg (66 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
poopsausage.jpg
66 KB, 720x576
>>28736814
>>28736837
>>28736876
>>28736993
>>28737241
>BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I HAVE LIFE FIGURED OUT THREAD NO. 329864

seriously GO FUCK YOURSELF

threads like these are just downright cancerous
drink a bottle of bleach you little self righteous cunt, there are no simple answers to life.

all you can do is try

/thread
>>
>>28737260
I'm here you whiny whore.

I'm on the path to getting healthy already, but how does this cure aging?
>>
>>28737260
you arent telling anyone anything they didnt already know
nobody is helped in any way by your cancerous common sense thread
kill your self
>>
>>28736993
Implying I'm going to read all that shit. The secret to youth and curing depression is
>eating healthy
>high intensity interval exercise
>lowering expectations.
That's literally it.
>>
File: evanna_lynch_2007_09_27.jpg (63 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
evanna_lynch_2007_09_27.jpg
63 KB, 398x600
>>28737288
I was waiting for this guy to come along and shit up the thread. You're exactly the reason normies think every robot deserves to suffer, you're the reason some robots do deserve to suffer. This guy is keeping you guys from unlocking the secret. I hope you die sooner. You're the only type of person who doesn't deserve any sort of help or free opportunities lol just the worst personality. Imagine if this guy was the only one left on this board? Class, please everyone lets direct our attention towards this douchebag and shame him. Boo anon
>>
>>28736837
>so what is it op?
ignoring shitty fucking threads like these
>>28736993
>I don't know if I can trust any of you guys.
good then fuck off and die pls
>>28736993
>. You're all as bad as the normies you condemn
yes senpai, youre soooo fucking above all these robots despite being here yourself!!1 wow what a hero!!
>>
>bunch of shitty attitude normies who don't want to know the secret because they're small closed minds can't let them be happy
Boohoo you sorry bunch of brain dead faggots. Go suck each other's cocks some more while having plugs shoved up your butts like I know you all do. You don't deserve my help, I hope you die.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>28737343
>doesn't speak english
I feel sorry for you fampai, keep at it that almost sounded like words
>>
>>28737330
>You're exactly the reason normies think every robot deserves to suffer
and people like you are the exact reason why i hate normies

you think a cliche is going to solve anyones problems, you're so naive its fucking disgusting.
>This guy is keeping you guys from unlocking the secret
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND MY SPECIAL THREAD I KNOW MORE THAN THE REST OF YOU
does anyone really need any more of a reason to hide this shit thread
>I hope you die sooner
KEK
not such a righteous crusader now are you
>You're the only type of person who doesn't deserve any sort of help or free opportunities
lol why
because im challenging your selfish and shallow cliches
aww poor you,4chan internet text really bites hard doesnt it :(((((((

people like you couldnt help fucking anyone
>>
>>28737349
>>28737360
kek that butthurt
good work anon, another redditor cleansed
>>
Being smelly is literally the most important part of the human condition, and OP would rob us of that natural human right

travesty
nay
heresy
>>
>>28736993
>>28736814
>>28737330

Robots first dosage of amphetamines is my bet
>>
>>28737392
Wow all that reads is that you're a pathetic loser who doesn't have any patience and doesn't want to know the secret. I take pity unto you, inferior mortal
>>
>>28736814
inb4 secret is to... cut off your dick
>>
>>28737406
Accuses me of being butthurt
Doesnt see the irony
Ouch man, that projection though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.