[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /r9k/ stand politically?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14
Where does /r9k/ stand politically?
>>
Link?
Comentario original, familia
>>
>>28736381
polquiz.com
>>
File: result.png (99 KB, 806x621) Image search: [Google]
result.png
99 KB, 806x621
BRAVO NOLAN

Neither my post nor my political views are original.
>>
It doesn't matter.

Politics are for those who have a stake in the future of society, or the future in general.

It doesn't concern us.
>>
File: tumblr_nhwkhyGAnZ1u7dsvoo1_1280.jpg (191 KB, 930x452) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhwkhyGAnZ1u7dsvoo1_1280.jpg
191 KB, 930x452
>>28736618
Very wise post
>>
>Tfw perfect center moderate.

Why can't we take all the shit that works well.. from all the political systems.. and put it together!

Because people love fighting the guy they hate more than they love putting everything back together again.
>>
>left wing (liberal)
i can already tell this quiz is bad
>>
>>28736618
Fucking this. I want normie /pol/shits to leave. Anyone who's genuinely a NEET couldn't give less of a fuck about these things.
>>
File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17 KB, 480x400
This test is shit. Political compass is better imo
>>
Mfw nobody here is based /sightlyauthoritarian/ like me
>>
File: JUST.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
17 KB, 480x400
>>28736336
Also my political compass
>>
File: rombo.png (61 KB, 550x520) Image search: [Google]
rombo.png
61 KB, 550x520
humans shall be controlled like a baby or else they go nuts
>>
>>28738486
fuck, the red circle should appear in totalitarian moderate
>>
Got to admit that economic choices appear quite confounding. Be it the taxation of rich, big store or banking policy. I went for different taxation of the rich, leaving the super market's untouched and centralized banking with supervision of the comercial ones.

Anyone minds elaborating or giving some insight on the mentioned matters?
>>
>>28738486
Control and regulation done reasonable seems fair enough.
Considering the mess that's being created by leaving everything to the people, when majority of them might not even be competant enough, don't leave me surprised that personal freedom's one thing, but there is the tendency for people to go batshit insane when left unchecked. Be it abuse or degeneracy.
>>
>>28738486
>>28738498
>>28739023
*doesn't leave me
>>
>>28736618
>Politics are for those who have a stake in the future of society, or the future in general.
This
>>
>>28736336
i thought i was more totalitarian but whatever
>>
File: Pol.png (193 KB, 809x620) Image search: [Google]
Pol.png
193 KB, 809x620
I knew it.
Original
>>
conservatives are retarded and liberals are batshit insane
i stand somewhere between
>>
>>28739471
what if i told you there were political leanings outside of "conservative" and "liberal"
>>
File: image.png (338 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
338 KB, 640x1136
>>28738486
Same brother

Was direct center before, not sure why it changed second time around I posted it
>>
>>28736618
No, politics are for those who have a stake in society

And as much as we're on the boundary, it does effect us because as much as you might like to say you aren't you certainly are in society and affected by it one way or another
>>
>>28738965
I'd call you a soft social democrat by the sounds it
>>
File: file.png (87 KB, 550x547) Image search: [Google]
file.png
87 KB, 550x547
moderate/totalitarian
>>
File: R3DpeE1.gif (2 MB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
R3DpeE1.gif
2 MB, 200x100
>mfw from yurup
>hundreds of parties to choose from in every country
>if there is a problem a party fixated on it will get into the parliament
>common sense moderate ruling party listens to it's bullshit, does some of what they say but leave the radical shit out
>it works so well politics are the most boring conversational topic ever

Meanwhile in the USA
>hey kid want some of that free market shit?
sure
>btw the next holy crusade and gay extermination can't come soon enough, praise bastardized american cristianity amirite? XD
wat

OR

>hey kiddo, we say everyone has the right to live a decent life
word
>btw suck off jamal and pay alimony to every girl you ever looked at :3
da fuck

This test focuses on this shit americans call "politics" so i refuse to do it
>>
File: lel.png (61 KB, 549x516) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
61 KB, 549x516
>>28741160
I'm not surprised with the outcome given I'm european..
>>
>>28741650
That is quite a good point..
Although what we might strugle with more instead, is either stagnation or corruption.
With that also what one could call a phenomenon of western mentality which is present in our politics just as well.
I can even recall some dumb bitch speaking about how Germany should basically give up it's heritage, culture or settled values for the sake of tolerancy and enrichment.
Simply said, unfortunately our issues with idiocy or degeneracy are not that, if any better.
Besides there might be a significant deficite of common sense.. what a sham'
>>
File: 6d5.png (276 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6d5.png
276 KB, 1280x720
>>28742042
Nah it's a lot better here, i know we now also have girls who want to get impregnated by nothing but illegal immigrants and absolute idiots who are unironically bigoted and nazi, but thanks to only fringe parties catering to them they have next to no political power

And you might be a bit jaded, it's not just all stagnation and corruption, germany and core EU members for example trying to merge the union into a United States of Europe superpower which would be fucking glorious and our combined economy and influence would shit all over america and the whole world

Our politicians are funding people who are trying to invent fusion reactors instead of going to war or ruining the economy, if you actually live here and did not fall for the pol memers we are handling the biggest immigration since WW2 pretty good even though half the population want to adopt them and half wants to exterminate them, no psycho leaders here like trump and no corporate whores like Hillarys

Yurup life is so good as long as you have any fucking job your life cannot be worse than decent, we have no feminism because women are already equal to men here, no cares about gays, minorities do the shit jobs and no one is hurting them so they shut the fuck up, corporations can't be too greedy because thanks to our communist heritage we already have strong unions and we force them to pay taxes

So i think we're doing quite good here familia
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.