[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ask me, why don't I contribute to society? I ask you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
You ask me, why don't I contribute to society?
I ask you, why should I contribute to your society when you've clearly shown I'm not welcome in it?
>>
>>28736216
But personal responsibility and you're a coward and stop finding excuses and tl;dr you must like it when we hate you because otherwise we'll hate you.
>>
They will treat you baddly for things you can change. Make your life harder. Then they will call this choice they made reality and tell you to just accept it. And accepting it means contributing to society.
>>
>You ask me, why don't I contribute to society?
I've never said any of those words to you.
>>
fucking scumbag.
but he knows whats up.
>>
>>28736216

Go ahead and not contribute. Just don't bitch when you aren't handed things that you value.
>>
Uncle Ted > Cousin Charlie
>>
A good way of putting it. I'm going to say this next time somebody bugs me to volunteer or get a job. Why should I care about a community or culture that has shown nothing but disdain for me? Fuck all that.
>>
>>28736326
Ted is a scumbag that harmed children, Charlie targeted the bourgeoisie
>>
Shouldn't the Unabomber be one of r9ks heroes?
>>
>>28736216
Because you enjoy the benefits of that society, even if you feel unwelcome.
>public infrastructure
>public services (e.g. the police that keep you safe)
>social services (assuming you don't live in the US, but I suppose you have some stuff)

Those are the basics.
>>
>>28736419
You're thinking of Brother Tim, and he only targeted larval pigs
>allowing your enemy to use human shields
>>
>>28736452
No, Ted assaulted two 12-year-old girls
>>
Charlie is a really great guy desu

No reason he should suffer in the governments prisons after all he should be honored not shamed
>>
>>28736493
How the fuck did he do that from his NEETcave in the sticks
>>
>>28736531
Are we talking about 'my arm is broken' Ted or some other Ted?
>>
>>28736622
We're talking about the math prof whose manifesto predicted the next hundred years after MKULTRA opened his eyes.
>>
>>28736657
No, I'm talking about 'my arm is broken' Ted, you're talking about 'uni-bomber' Ted.
>>
>>28736450
>public infrastructure
Utterly ignored in my area, roads are in terrible shape due to 'budgeting' i.e. hording for more profitable investments. Not even going to get into the "muh roads" argument.
>police that keep you safe
I've had nothing but bad experiences with them. Nor do they really work for me.
>social services
This country has probably the most sorry excuse for social services regarding the mentally ill like me in the 1st world. They prefer to use people to turn a profit by cutting deals with pharmaceutical companies instead of actually treating them.

This seems like indentured servitude. I'm not thankful for my masters for giving me a house when I know and they know I have no real rights.
>>
>>28736293
But you aren't handed things when you contribute in the first place anyway.
>>
>>28736746

Sounds like you are a fellow American. The healthcare industry in our nation pisses me off. Extremely hard to get treatment with out paying through the nose.
>>
>Idealizing an insane serial killer who believes he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and wanted to start a apocalyptic race war

It's ironic because later on he stated he was the devil, that's why he shaved his head. He went from reincarnation of Jesus Christ to being Satan, but I won't lie, reading about Charles Manson is interesting. The guy is fucking insane and a demon in human skin, but the things he fucking got away with. He pretty much had a harem of like 20 girls following his every order, they murdered for him, had sex with him, did whatever he wanted them to do.

It's just insane and yet amazing what he was able to convince these women to do, and what he was able to get away with. Hell, one of the beach boy singers was good friends with him. It's truly amazing how likable a sociopath can be, you'd never know how mentally disturbed they really are.
>>
>>28736216
pay taxes goy
t. Nosen Goldberg
>>
>>28736450
all of that shit just exists to make the shekels flow. it has nothing to do with personally providing me with a service. just making sure I can more efficiently shill.
>>
>>28736216
Society isnt a single person. If an asshole treats you like shit that doesnt mean that the entire humanity hates you
>>
>>28736729
The uni bomber and Ted aren't the same, redditor
>>
>>28736216
charles manson speaks some entertaining words.

no real substance to it, no real point to it - just entertaining rambling.
>>
>>28737780
the unabomber on the other hand is actually right with what he said
>>
>>28736216

i rolll the nickels
>>
>>28737761
But Ted Kaczynski is the unabomber though.
>>
>>28737785
too bad he decided the only way to make progress was to kill people.
>>
>>28737780
I like Manson. Not enough to kill for him, but I respect him. He's a good musician and believes in something. I don't know what it is, or if he knows what it is. But it's something he's willing to fight for.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.