[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even get a job? I checked craigslist, but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460056432500.png (575 KB, 739x496) Image search: [Google]
1460056432500.png
575 KB, 739x496
How do you even get a job? I checked craigslist, but it's all scams, construction jobs, and experience needed things. I just want something simple for the summer. Where do I find jobs? What are easy non minimum wage jobs?
>>
>>28736171
Work at a gas station: super laid back job.
>>
>>28736171

Go to your local job agency and they help. You'll still have to apply on your own, but they tend to have special events that are prioritized.
>>
>>28736192
Quicktrip is hiring in my city. I can't pick what location exactly, which is unfortunate. Is it mainly just being the cashier inside and cleaning soda machines? It's $9/hr. It doesn't sound too bad, but I'm sure life will find a way to fuck me over on it. I worked at a grocery store in high school and it was terrible. It was hard because I had several people always calling me to do almost every job in the store and only made minimum wage. I thought I'd just stack shelves and bag food.
>>
This also interests me. If anyone has job info for someone who's never worked in their life, I'd love to hear it.
>>
There's a pet store that's hiring early morning shelf stockers. That sounds pretty good as long as it's not minimum wage. They don't sell dogs at this particular location so I won't be cleaning poop all day. There's also a girl who is insanely cute that might still work there. One of the guy workers is also pretty cool. We talk about fish and stuff whenever I buy stuff there. I'll try to talk to him and see if he can get me the job since we're sort of friends.

>>28736670
Avoid anything dealing with food. Those jobs are only good for cute girls who get lots of tips or guys who clean gross dishes, clean bathrooms, and take out the trash all day. They're hard and don't pay well. Avoid Chinese restaurants like the plague. Fuck those cunts. Retail sucks too, but that can vary a ton depending on the store and location.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.